Did you know British people need a license to own a TV?

If you people all stop watching the idiot box maybe you would be such idiots.

Read a book but if you live in the UK make sure you have permission to read that book or you might end up in jail.

The difference between being a mere subject or a US Citizen.

Oi! you got a loicense for that, mate?

20231211_191931_jpg-3060846.JPG

They even used to have TV detector vans driving around cross checking emissions from the tube driver circuits against a list of who didn't have a loicence m8.

Screenshot_20231216_154419_Brave_jpg-3061505.JPG

hitler.jpg

I call B.S. They pay a licensing fee on their cable bills so you may be confusing the two.
The pay a fee to watch the government broadcasting channels as well. It isn't mandatory, you're just not supposed to watch TV if you haven't paid your license fee. It sounds fair, enough; government charges directly for services, which is better than the usual armed robbery of taxation.

Except that the presumption is that brits are watching the broadcast and if they don't pay, the government sends people to snoop in their homes for a bootleg TV. "TV Loycensing" on Youtube is the Brit version of "Am I being detained?"

I call B.S. They pay a licensing fee on their cable bills so you may be confusing the two.
The license fee is independent of that and you don't need a license to watch streaming services.
You do not need a TV Licence to watch:

• streaming services like Netflix and Disney Plus
  • on-demand TV through services like All 4 and Amazon Prime Video
  • videos on websites like YouTube
  • videos or DVDs

How much it costs​

A TV Licence costs £159 (£53.50 for black and white TV sets) for both homes and businesses.
You need a TV Licence if you:

• watch or record live TV on any channel or service
  • use BBC iPlayer
  • Fines and penalties​

You can be fined up to £1,000 if you watch or record live TV without a TV Licence.
  • TV Licence - GOV.UK.

How is that going to tell me how much TV you watch?

Oh yeah it won't
Because every historical mention I've made has been little to no TV. You retard. It's all shite on TV, just same sex kissing, probably why you watch TV with your trollies around your ankles.

I watch Tipping Point and the Chase, (quiz shows) that are on 5 days a week, and even then, I see about 2 of them.

I bet you're a pensioner because you come across as old, slow, lazy, and stupid. Are inbred with Tommy Tainant.

Because every historical mention I've made has been little to no TV. You retard. It's all shite on TV, just same sex kissing, probably why you watch TV with your trollies around your ankles.

I watch Tipping Point and the Chase, (quiz shows) that are on 5 days a week, and even then, I see about 2 of them.

I bet you're a pensioner because you come across as old, slow, lazy, and stupid. Are inbred with Tommy Tainant.

So what just because you don't post about doesn't mean you're not drooling in a cup in front of the idiot box all day. It's probably where you get all you fodder for whining about the US day in and day out.

Wow, can be FINED for watching TV without a license.

No wonder we went to war against Britain. Fuck those queen **** sucking mother fuckers.

Forum List

Back