Did you ever?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimnyc, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. jimnyc
    Offline

    jimnyc ...

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2003
    Messages:
    10,113
    Thanks Received:
    244
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    New York
    Ratings:
    +246
    Did you ever wanna punch someone in the face for no reason, just because you don't like the way they look? I've done that before. Does that make me a bigot of some sort?

    Did you ever slow down in the fast lane just to piss off the asswipe behind you? I do that all the time! I've definitely got a bad case of the road rage. I firmly believe this world is about 97% shitty drivers. Of course I'm in the remaining 3%.

    Did you ever punch the accelerator when the light turned green with someone beside you? I do that at every light. I always hate the person who pulls up beside me, reagrdless of who they are. I get a warm feeling throughout my body when I can last an entire light without someone else violating my space on the road. In fact, I used to do this while walking in NYC to work! I would stop at the no crossing sign and anticipate the red light so I can be the first across the street. If someone dared to try and beat me I would 'accidentally' trip them!
     
  2. janeeng
    Online

    janeeng Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Did you ever wanna punch someone in the face for no reason, just because you don't like the way they look?

    Everytime you come around Jim!!!!!! hahahahh


    Did you ever slow down in the fast lane just to piss off the asswipe behind you?

    Everyday on Route 1


    Did you ever punch the accelerator when the light turned green with someone beside you?

    This is done daily! love to beat on the van, not mine, so who cares, good pick up on it too!
     
  3. musicman
    Offline

    musicman Senior Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2004
    Messages:
    5,171
    Thanks Received:
    533
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +533
    When I'm second in line at a traffic light, I really enjoy blasting my horn the instant the light turns green.

    That really lays'em in the aisles.
     
  4. Said1
    Offline

    Said1 VIP Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    12,087
    Thanks Received:
    937
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    Somewhere in Ontario
    Ratings:
    +937
    My mother-in-law went through a red light on Saturday because she didn't feel light waiting. She's 75, and never drives over the speed limit EVER!
     
  5. Said1
    Offline

    Said1 VIP Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2004
    Messages:
    12,087
    Thanks Received:
    937
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    Somewhere in Ontario
    Ratings:
    +937
    and do you ever say you don't know where something is becasue you don't feel like getting up and looking for it :D
     
  6. lilcountriegal
    Offline

    lilcountriegal Senior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2003
    Messages:
    1,633
    Thanks Received:
    59
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Ratings:
    +59
    Here's my morning addition to this thread:

    Who I want to punch. This person:

    The person who's driving above the speed limit coming into a construction zone. The big neon orange sign saying "Right Lane Closed, 1/2 mile" looms in his windshield. He punches it, in the right lane of course. The idiot will CONTINUE flying in the right lane until he reaches the barrels closing off the right lane, where he proceeds to slam on his brakes and slap his left turn signal on.

    I'm the bitch who will do 80 in the left lane, and slow to 40 to match his speed, just to keep that idiot from merging.

    :D
     
  7. _dmp_
    Offline

    _dmp_ Member

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2003
    Messages:
    854
    Thanks Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Ratings:
    +7
    Sometimes while talking w/ someone, I get a mental flash of what it'd be like if I punched them in the face, mid-sentence...
     
  8. remie
    Offline

    remie Member

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2004
    Messages:
    270
    Thanks Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Kentucky
    Ratings:
    +8


    I knew you were my kind of person....I am famous for this same behavior.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
     
  9. KLSuddeth
    Online

    KLSuddeth Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    Jim,

    all the time.....I feel that way ALL the time.

    But I have to remember that even though in my OWN head I think Im 10 feet tall and bullet proof, in real life, I am shorter than my own kids and generally just alot of talk. lol

    sucks to be me :p:
     
  10. Sandy73
    Online

    Sandy73 Guest

    Ratings:
    +0
    I feel your pain KL I am shorter than my 11 year old..
     

Share This Page