Did you ever?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Did you ever wanna punch someone in the face for no reason, just because you don't like the way they look? I've done that before. Does that make me a bigot of some sort?

Did you ever slow down in the fast lane just to piss off the asswipe behind you? I do that all the time! I've definitely got a bad case of the road rage. I firmly believe this world is about 97% shitty drivers. Of course I'm in the remaining 3%.

Did you ever punch the accelerator when the light turned green with someone beside you? I do that at every light. I always hate the person who pulls up beside me, reagrdless of who they are. I get a warm feeling throughout my body when I can last an entire light without someone else violating my space on the road. In fact, I used to do this while walking in NYC to work! I would stop at the no crossing sign and anticipate the red light so I can be the first across the street. If someone dared to try and beat me I would 'accidentally' trip them!

Did you ever wanna punch someone in the face for no reason, just because you don't like the way they look?

Everytime you come around Jim!!!!!! hahahahh

Did you ever slow down in the fast lane just to piss off the asswipe behind you?

Everyday on Route 1

Did you ever punch the accelerator when the light turned green with someone beside you?

This is done daily! love to beat on the van, not mine, so who cares, good pick up on it too!

When I'm second in line at a traffic light, I really enjoy blasting my horn the instant the light turns green.

That really lays'em in the aisles.

My mother-in-law went through a red light on Saturday because she didn't feel light waiting. She's 75, and never drives over the speed limit EVER!

Here's my morning addition to this thread:

Who I want to punch. This person:

The person who's driving above the speed limit coming into a construction zone. The big neon orange sign saying "Right Lane Closed, 1/2 mile" looms in his windshield. He punches it, in the right lane of course. The idiot will CONTINUE flying in the right lane until he reaches the barrels closing off the right lane, where he proceeds to slam on his brakes and slap his left turn signal on.

I'm the bitch who will do 80 in the left lane, and slow to 40 to match his speed, just to keep that idiot from merging.

:D

Sometimes while talking w/ someone, I get a mental flash of what it'd be like if I punched them in the face, mid-sentence...

Originally posted by lilcountriegal

I'm the bitch who will do 80 in the left lane, and slow to 40 to match his speed, just to keep that idiot from merging.

I knew you were my kind of person....I am famous for this same behavior.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim,

all the time.....I feel that way ALL the time.

But I have to remember that even though in my OWN head I think Im 10 feet tall and bullet proof, in real life, I am shorter than my own kids and generally just alot of talk. lol

sucks to be me :p:

lol

well, short people rock. everyone thinks we're cute, however, we are generally more evil than they realize :)

Ahhhhh the fun of being us! :D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
lol

well, short people rock. everyone thinks we're cute, however, we are generally more evil than they realize :)

Ahhhhh the fun of being us! :D

Tell me about it, the wife is 5'3.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Did you ever wanna punch someone in the face for no reason, just because you don't like the way they look? I've done that before. Does that make me a bigot of some sort?

Hell YEAH!! And no it doesnt make you a bigot...just a person with no patience. :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I've never in my life been in a fight (other than sibling rivalry) so yes, I daydream about punching someone in the face, lol.

Did you ever slow down in the fast lane just to piss off the asswipe behind you? I do that all the time! I've definitely got a bad case of the road rage. I firmly believe this world is about 97% shitty drivers. Of course I'm in the remaining 3%.
YES! When they speed right up my ass!! And when we come to a stop and he's basically in my backseat, oh, that just pisses me off!

Did you ever punch the accelerator when the light turned green with someone beside you? I do that at every light. I always hate the person who pulls up beside me, reagrdless of who they are. I get a warm feeling throughout my body when I can last an entire light without someone else violating my space on the road.
Okay, I do this too. Especially if it's some young kids thinking they're gonna punk me. HA! lol.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal

Who I want to punch. This person:

The person who's driving above the speed limit coming into a construction zone. The big neon orange sign saying "Right Lane Closed, 1/2 mile" looms in his windshield. He punches it, in the right lane of course. The idiot will CONTINUE flying in the right lane until he reaches the barrels closing off the right lane, where he proceeds to slam on his brakes and slap his left turn signal on.
I'm so with you on this!! Drives me insane!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

and do you ever say you don't know where something is becasue you don't feel like getting up and looking for it

DK does it ALL the time. ALLLLLLL the time.

:blowup:

Forum List

Back