Did tom hanks just become a greek citizen for this?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
What the sick fuck should have done was become a citizen with a country that doesnt have extradition laws.

While Epstein’s egregious and criminal actions targeting minors have now become public knowledge, in role in facilitating white collar crime, money laundering and financial frauds on behalf of corporations, governments and oligarchs remains sorely under-covered, despite his role in such activities preceding and continuing after his involvement in an intelligence-linked sexual blackmail operation.

So we have a extradition treaty with greece. One of the things that can get you extradited for is fucking kids.
But with pedophilia now a "disability" I wonder if there is some backdoor to the treaty and they wont have to do it? You know, govt protections over the disabled or what not.
Things that make you go HMMMM

Something else to consider is, why would greece furthur their welfare state when they have been on the verge of economic collapse for over 10 years? And over pedophilia at that?

He was on the fly list.
Even if he wasnt fucking kids, he knew what was going on. Everyone did. That makes him a sick fuck. That isnt a conspiracy.
Goddamn leftists.

I like his movies. But one should see the dark side of Greece. It’s awful.
He is a great actor. The dan Brown series was awesome.
I wonder if his great acting is fueled from adrenachrome? :lol:

money money money
schumer-epstein-fundsufhyfgigferfg.jpg

He was on the fly list.
Even if he wasnt fucking kids, he knew what was going on. Everyone did. That makes him a sick fuck. That isnt a conspiracy.
Goddamn leftists.

I like his movies. But one should see the dark side of Greece. It’s awful.
He is a great actor. The dan Brown series was awesome.
I wonder if his great acting is fueled from adrenachrome? :lol:

I like his portrayals of the ordinary man caught up in extraordinary circumstances.

I’m going to look that -a- word up right now. :p

what is wrong with establishing dual citizenship? I've thought about becoming an Irish citizen if trump continues in the way he is going. I am one generation of way under Ireland's law of return.

what is wrong with establishing dual citizenship? I've thought about becoming an Irish citizen if trump continues in the way he is going. I am one generation of way under Ireland's law of return.
Obviously the point forgot to slap you in the face

Hanks bought a 13 year old girl.

One can still get adrenochrome from Wuhan. It's tainted. Hanks and his wife had some.

They are not in Greece, they are worm dirt.

The SNL skit with Hanks was a hologram, same as Hildo at a rally in 2016. No one could get a pic of the hologram Hill.

Degenerate is in an ankle bracelet, show canceled.

Oprah is in an ankle bracelet, show cancelled.

Kimmel is in an ankle bracelet, show cancelled.

Shit is going down libbies, run and hide.

Forum List

Back