Did Shiff make up the whistleblower

So which of the whistle blower's claims have been shown to be false? Be specific.

Anybody? Just list the specific claim, and when/how it was shown to be a lie.

The obvious conflation is that asking Ukraine to investigate the Russia Hoax had anything to do with the ridiculous idiot, and very corrupt Biden as being a threat to President Trump's re-election in another landslide. President Trump, like every law abiding citizen, wants Ukraine to expose the pieces of the Russia Hoax narrative the Obama/Biden/Crooked Hillary controlled corrupt officials in Ukraine were involved in!

It is so bizarre that posting the name Eric Ciaramella is taboo. Eric Ciaramella is a TDS victim who is a peddler in secondhand and fake gossip, who worked hand in hand with Pencil Neck Schiff and other treasonous democrats to attack our country.

Last edited:
So which of the whistle blower's claims have been shown to be false? Be specific.

All of them. Here say and another here say doesn’t work. Then you brought the disgraced military idiot Vidman who everyone at Ranger school hated and said he was a lazy piece of shit. Your fantasies are falling apart quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody? Just list the specific claim, and when/how it was shown to be a lie.

They haven’t spoke the truth yet and they don’t have a whistle blower o show for it because there isn’t one. Your still a dumb ignorant piece of shit. Rot in hell scumbag

There was NO threat, there was no offer of quid pro quo and nothing illegal happened in the phone call. AS TESTIFIED to by the people actually ON the call. The story was a fabrication and eye witnesses have already said so in the investigation.

Looks like none of you nut bags even read the whistle blower's report. You certainly haven't pointed out any specific claims made in that report.

All of them. Here say and another here say doesn’t work. Then you brought the disgraced military idiot Vidman who everyone at Ranger school hated and said he was a lazy piece of shit. Your fantasies are falling apart quickly

Where did you get this information on Vidman? I sure hope it isn't your ass, because I bet it's your ass. Always supportive of your military until they do something you don't like. Not something inherently bad, but something you don't like. Just as bad as that dude on Foxnews I was just reading about.

Looks like none of you nut bags even read the whistle blower's report. You certainly haven't pointed out any specific claims made in that report.
and schiff has yet to say which law makes the whistleblower someone who cant be named
you'd shit kittens if Trump was doing all this

Tramp started it, not the whistleblower. The July 25 call verifies all the whistleblower has said, also the witnesses , even the Republican ones.:)

5 years since Hunter Biden took the job on Burisma and Rep control of the house, and not one peep from the Republicans, even 2 years with tramp as the head of the cult, what does that tell you??

Tramp is threatened by Biden.

Did Rep. Adam Schiff pull a Jussie Smollett and FABRICATE the whistleblower?

No body is called NO ONE claims to know who it is. Nothing the supposed whistle blower said has panned out and is all false. Yup unless someone is produced I would say it is a hoax.
Adam Schiff needs to be censured and his chairmanship removed. The Most Important Woman In the World, Nancy Pelosi doesn't have the balls to get rid of liars, because she perpetrates so many of them herself. She is the perfect communist who makes promises but can't keep them because she's in the wrong country doing the wrong things. She runs the Congress looking for the best way to screw hard-working people out of their tax money so her friends can live like kingpins who do bad things to procure money secretly, and in the case of Joe Biden, not so secretly.

Then Nancy Pelosi sees to it that all the crimes committed by Democrats are projected onto Republicans who beat her marionettes and minions in important elections. And when one of the mobsters shows up and showers lead against Republican House members of good standing, she makes certain the shooter is shot dead, or at least has the agents protecting her enemies do. Then she puts lipstick on the pig that she is inside and sends up a little prayer to the Lord that nobody catches her, but the public hears her mouth words that sound like she believes when in truth, she has seen to it, and on her watch, withdrawn all Christian prayers from the House when she's got her eye on the next place where she can steal taxpayer assets like Social Security that citizens are forced to yield to the tune of 2.4 billion dollars she secrets away after rumors are denied she is using it to fund her campaign against President Trump.

We need to clean House of Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and Waters. All have violated the friendly rules that USED TO EXIST before their evil plots against conservatives disappear. If we do nothing to these criminally leaning individuals, we will continue to have House chaos. And the squad is only a sample of what will come to be if we allow Nancy Pelosi to continue her life of criminal manipulations of the United States Treasury and other assets.

It is treason to act against a President who has done no wrong, and this treason is so in-your-face and recruitment of participants in these crimes against the people of the United States by harassing the people's President are multiplying and not disappearing on the watch of the dowagers Nancy Pelosi and Waters, who now controls the purse and is acting like an enemy of the State by leading the focus on harassing anyone connected with the Executive Branch which is treason in my book.

We picked President Donald Trump, who has kept his campaign promises to bring American jobs back to America and stop farming them out to traitorous countries. He has promised to make it hard for drug lords to send their bad stuff that is killing more United States Citizens in one year than we lost in the whole of Viet Nam.

And what does hellraiser Pelosi do? She won't even spare a nickel to do the humanitarian job of caring for the people being detained until their hearing comes up for deportation or citizenship, depending on whether they can prove Presidential standards that they are not affiliated in any way with organized crime such as selling drugs for some zealously rich drug Lord who lives in an area that harvests and imports lethal drugs to pawn off on America to make room for more Democrat voters who illegally enter the country in the count of hundreds of thousands of criminals per annum on the United States southern borders, ports o call and airports.

I'm sick of the person who describes herself as the most important woman in the world, Nancy Pelosi's mob-infested ways. We need her grubs taken away from the control of the Treasury of the United States of America because she's a self-interested, self-enriching human being with great plans to divert your taxes into her pocket, and enriches those who do her dirty work so she can be the lipstick on the pig inside her beautiful exterior. If she won't go quietly, she needs to tell the Supreme Court why she is not supporting the President elected by people in the most states and would scratch his eyes out if she were a cat, because that's what her actions or should I say, inactions, look like.

Last edited:

1. Everyone but helpless retards like you know who it is.

2. It absolutely doesn't matter who it is, everything laid out by the whistleblower complaint was confirmed by administration members in testimony before Congress.

Forum List

Back