Did Sheriff Lumpdick ignore previous threats made by Loughner?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Revere, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    And, he thinks the Chinese were behind Loughner!

Megyn Kelly Debates Arizona Sheriff | Political Rhetoric | Mediaite

Jared Loughner is a product of Sheriff Dupnik’s office The Cholla Jumps

2. loosecannon

loosecannon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +264
    you just said LumpDick

are you a vitriolic, Reverse?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,874
    Granny says dey oughta hang him seven times - one fer each murder...
    :cool:
    Newly released Jared Lee Loughner files reveal chilling details
    March 27, 2013 - After every mass shooting, the same question is asked: Did anyone see it coming?

4. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    But....they say the government doesnt 'protect us'. So how can the sheriff be blamed for not protecting us?

That said....this is a tricky one. It does sound on paper like there was prior warning. BUT, what the media doesnt cover is this fact: Wild threats from insane people are daily norms at police departments. People have NO CLUE just how many whackos are out there roaming the streets. We basically abolished the idea of mental institutes. Society hasn't gotten crazier; Our crazy is just now roaming the streets rather than the halls of an institution. Thank liberals for being morally against that; Thank conservatives for being fiscally against that. But we, combined, all contributed at fault for that.

So, while this individual crazy man's threats sound alarming and like they failed, for every 1 nut who goes on a shooting spree, there are thousands more that your local PD or sheriff's office are aware of, and they legally can do very little about it. They would be overwhelmed if they tried to handle every crazy person who they all say "Yep, thats the type of nut who would shoot a school up". There are so many, and thankfully, the majority never fulfill their threats. But how can they know which ones are real and not, and how could they possibly respond to all of them?

We need the mental institutions to come back. Thats why society seems crazier. Simply because our crazy is out on the streets now.

5. KnobbyWalsh

KnobbyWalsh WTF?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121
    Dude, I've been off work for almost two weeks now and can't wait to go back. People are FUCKED!!!! I swear to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, if I hear one more person talking to themselves in a grocery store, or see one more dirtbag family where their combined weight would sink the fuckin' Titanic, I might check in myself!!!!