Did Russia manipulate the leaked Ukraine documents?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
"The Justice Department is investigating the leak of secret documents from the Pentagon on the war effort in Ukraine that show sensitive data on military activities, including U.S. drone spy planes in the region and use of ammunition by Ukrainian forces."

So this is fact: Documents were leaked from within the Pentagon.

In the documents, the USA assumes that Russia lost 16 - 17.500 soldiers and Ukraine up to 71.000 so far.
Hence this figures contradict the official US-number of 200.000 Russian losses, US officials, supported by MSM, told us the Russians manipulated the leaked documents in their favor. They told us the Russians minimized their own losses and inflated the Ukrainian losses.

I do not believe that. The US ran into an embarrassing situation, instead. According to the documents, they lied to us big time. Russia did not even suffer 10 % of the losses that the Americans claim according to their own intel. The US covers up its lie with another one: "The Russians did it."

But there is not only a hint, there is effective evidence for that the Russians did not manipulate the papers:
When the documents were leaked from the Pentagon, the Russians must have grabbed them in the Internet, manipulated them and published them on the Internet. The procedure would require that both versions of the documents are online, which is not the case. Only the manipulated version exists according to the US, which is not possible.

Result:
No, the Russians did not manipulate the documents, the documents show the actual US assessment of Russian and Ukrainian losses.

Thank you for your audience.

Last edited:
We are being played by our own .gov.....Not that it's a surprise to anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together to mke a spark.

The .mil, IMC, and dems along with their gop neocon fellow travelers are fleecing us for their own ends that have shit-all to do with our own national interests.

I never bought the official Party line that the Russians were being mauled & suffering mass casualties while Ukraine was losing far less soldiers.

None of it made any sense from a military standpoint with the Russians massive artillery & air superiority.
Even the Ukrainian soldiers that survived battles were coming out & speaking about how badly they were getting hammered without the ability to reach out & hit the Russians back.
As usual, the Pentagon & their Pravda minions have been lying about everything to keep up the public opinion support for this war between cousins in Eastern Europe.

th%3Fid%3DOIP.GOyYY8zIR663bOqVuiF0awHaD4%26pid%3DApi

As usual, the Pentagon & their Pravda minions have been lying about everything to keep up the public opinion support for this war between cousins in Eastern Europe.
The MSM and others were ruined after the Covid Plan Scam .
Without doubt after the Killer Shot evil lies .
Forever after the Khazarian drivel and garbage .

This summer will see them torn to shreds --- perhaps literally in some well deserved instances

Leaded cocs or not, the numbers are well known now on each side's losses. It's only a question of why it was permitted to get so bad?

Putin offered peace in April 22, but the proxy fighting the war's leader was somehow convinced to not accept it.

...the Russians must have grabbed them in the Internet, manipulated them and published them on the Internet. The procedure would require that both versions of the documents are online, which is not the case.
Okay, here is a copy of one of the documents that doesn't exist.

You can zoom in on the "casualties" box, it's in the red square.

3.jpg

In the documents, the USA assumes that Russia lost 16 - 17.500 soldiers and Ukraine up to 71.000 so far.

The genuine J2 document above was photoshopped by someone on social media to show incorrect figures. Russia actually lost 35.5k-43.5k soldiers and Ukraine lost 16k-17.5k soldiers. The edited photo below shows that Russia only lost 7 fighters and 600 tanks, which is highly unlikely and probably edited.

Last edited:
Your picture is heavily edited to make an ELA harder. It is overilluminated, full of watermarks and and has an orange pointer, as if we couldn´t read.

371e4d9293jjein.jpeg

Yours is the manipulated one.
Okay, here's a better copy for you. Yours is cropped and edited from this image.

451.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody compared them in a video and claims that is the fake:
"Somebody in a video"? :auiqs.jpg:

The images are right here, people can make up their own mind.

There are 2000 officers alone, whose deaths are confirmed by death or funeral announcements in Russia. Do you think 1 out of every 8.75 Russian KIA are officers?

The DNR administration used to publish their casualties- they were at 9700 and something KIA, late summer last year.

There are 10,000 visually confirmed pieces of Russian equipment lost.

There is no way to reconcile that with 17,500 total KIA no matter how hard you try.

"Somebody in a video"? :auiqs.jpg:

The images are right here, people can make up their own mind.

There are 2000 officers alone, whose deaths are confirmed by death or funeral announcements in Russia. Do you think 1 out of every 8.75 Russian KIA are officers?

The DNR administration used to publish their casualties- they were at 9700 and something KIA, late summer last year.

There are 10,000 visually confirmed pieces of Russian equipment lost.

There is no way to reconcile that with 17,500 total KIA no matter how hard you try.
There is nothing "confirmed". You can even paint a Z on a tank wreck and have another "confirmed" destroyed Russian tank. You should watch the video, it compares both boxes.

There is nothing "confirmed". You can even paint a Z on a tank wreck and have another "confirmed" destroyed Russian tank. You should watch the video, it compares both boxes.
There are tons of confirmed losses on both sides. The Russian forces have all sorts of equipment that the Ukrainians don't even have. The ID's go beyond the invasion symbols.

I don't watch talking heads and I don't need to watch some idiot on 4chan, trying to convince me that something I already know is low-grade propaganda is actually real.

You can watch it and tell the board why the cropped and edited and slightly blurred image is superior to the larger, uncropped, and higher resolution one if you like.

There are tons of confirmed losses on both sides. The Russian forces have all sorts of equipment that the Ukrainians don't even have. The ID's go beyond the invasion symbols.

I don't watch talking heads and I don't need to watch some idiot on 4chan, trying to convince me that something I already know is low-grade propaganda is actually real.

You can watch it and tell the board why the cropped and edited and slightly blurred image is superior to the larger, uncropped, and higher resolution one if you like.
There is no person in the video and nobody ever said you have to watch somebody claiming stuff.

"It is not clear who leaked the documents or what their intentions were. The leak first appeared on gaming chat rooms and message boards, so it’s conceivable that a low-level official posted the documents online to settle an internet dispute, experts say. But it is also possible that Russia or another adversary acted with more serious, nefarious intentions."

"It is not clear who leaked the documents or what their intentions were. The leak first appeared on gaming chat rooms and message boards, so it’s conceivable that a low-level official posted the documents online to settle an internet dispute, experts say. But it is also possible that Russia or another adversary acted with more serious, nefarious intentions."
I posted the 4chan thread with the leaks in this thread. The thread contains the n-word at least 13 times. I wonder who gave those fucks such photos. And I wonder if they are real at all or just made to confuse the Russians.

Maybe the people in charge that stole $114 billion from the American taxpayers to line their pockets and fuel a proxy war that has killed thousands of people are bigger villains than the kid who let us know they were lying to us again?
No! It's nonsense!

Forum List

Back