Did Obama Lose Ohio today?

He may not have lost Ohio, all those UAW members living high off the hog on the money Obama stole from the rest of the country to keep GM and Chrysler open for them and their votes, you know, but he lost the rest of the country.
He will try to hang on to office after November and January, until he loses control of the military and the drones. A lot of fine, brave American patriots are liable to die before then, "Freedom isn't free" you know. But after Obama succumbs to the will of the American people, whether he slinks off sullenly into the night or otherwise, the time for retribution against those who aided and abetted or just supported him will be magnificent.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » DNC Director On Obamacare Ruling: “TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!”…

So, how many states does Obama want to lose? This could swing people against Obama and in close states, he could lose several. Florida could also swing to Romney.

You may bet Florida will NOT go for Obama.

Ohio has been and is a shithole politically as well as an ongoing threat to it's citizens automobile transportation.

"Is Ohio the Most Corrupt State? - The Daily Beastwww.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/03/10/free-traficant.htmlCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Mar 10, 2010 – Ohio's corruption has been overshadowed by bigger-name states in the last two years, but it would be a mistake to count it out: for several years ..."

Is Ohio the Most Corrupt State? - The Daily Beast

I don't see how this is relevant to Ohio's electoral total. Was Ohio corrupt when O won it in 2008?

You may bet Florida will NOT go for Obama.

Ohio has been and is a shithole politically as well as an ongoing threat to it's citizens automobile transportation.

"Is Ohio the Most Corrupt State? - The Daily Beastwww.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/03/10/free-traficant.htmlCached
Mar 10, 2010 – Ohio's corruption has been overshadowed by bigger-name states in the last two years, but it would be a mistake to count it out: for several years ..."

I don't see how this is relevant to Ohio's electoral total. Was Ohio corrupt when O won it in 2008?

You have my sympathy. Yes.

So you're saying Obama doesn't want/need their 18 electoral votes to win in November?

No..I am not saying THAT. I am saying that Ohio is such a crap basket of corruption that it is difficult or impossible to predict election outcomes there. What IS predictable is that BECAUSE it is so corrupted it could very well turn into a sinkhole of superpac money that could be used in more closely fought and fairly won states. If it was me I would just use the greed and corruptability of Ohio politicians against them and the GOP national election effort by making sure a disproportional ammount of money is wasted there. It has already been demonstrated a propensity of the GOP to over react financially in the Wisconsin Scott Walker recall election. No matter the Ohio outcome if the superpacs over spend there they will weaken themselves elsewhere.

In other words, the GOP spent what it needed to spend in order to get the truth out about Walker and his policies that were saving the state, helping him win the recall, and you can't handle that so you whine about it.

We lived in Akron for 3 years and loved the people and the country side but political savy is not one of the stong suites. I hope Ohio figures it out and vote no for Obama, we need everyvote we can get. The Unions, which Obama loves and panders after, have killed the state for jobs.

Romney shipped American manufacturing jobs overseas.

He ain't winning Ohio.

We lived in Akron for 3 years and loved the people and the country side but political savy is not one of the stong suites. I hope Ohio figures it out and vote no for Obama, we need everyvote we can get. The Unions, which Obama loves and panders after, have killed the state for jobs.

Unemployment in Ohio is 7.4% and has been going down every month for 12 months.

why should he let truth get in the way of a good rant?

why should he let truth get in the way of a good rant?

What killed Ohio jobs was people like Mitt Romney.

"Let Detroit go bankrupt."

Ohio has been a shithole for a very long time. Losing Ohio is like getting over a case of the clap.

How many of you have actually driven through Ohio? What a crap basket! Some of the worst maintained highways on the planet. Most third world countries have better highways than Ohio.

Look at it this way... One professional athlete leaves Ohio and it is a MAJOR blow to the place. What does THAT tell ya about Ohio?

Fuck you, go back to you jome in cuba

Ohio went from 10.4% in Jan. 2010, to 7.4% now
Wisconsin went from 9.2% in Jan. 2010, to 6.8% now

Wisconsin has had steadily declining UE rate too, yet you're not puffing up about that. Why do you applaud one Republican governor, but not the other?

Ohio unemployment rate was, and is higher than in Wisconsin, yet you were certain Walker would be recalled.... and indicted. He wasn't.

Dumb ass.

So you're saying Obama doesn't want/need their 18 electoral votes to win in November?

No..I am not saying THAT. I am saying that Ohio is such a crap basket of corruption that it is difficult or impossible to predict election outcomes there. What IS predictable is that BECAUSE it is so corrupted it could very well turn into a sinkhole of superpac money that could be used in more closely fought and fairly won states. If it was me I would just use the greed and corruptability of Ohio politicians against them and the GOP national election effort by making sure a disproportional ammount of money is wasted there. It has already been demonstrated a propensity of the GOP to over react financially in the Wisconsin Scott Walker recall election. No matter the Ohio outcome if the superpacs over spend there they will weaken themselves elsewhere.

In other words, the GOP spent what it needed to spend in order to get the truth out about Walker and his policies that were saving the state, helping him win the recall, and you can't handle that so you whine about it.

You really are an idiot aren't you. I don't live in Wiscinsin or Ohio. Walker's bad judgement cannot affect my life. You sort of brushed by my point but still did not get it. If the superpacs can be made to feel like it is super important to win Ohio and are willing to overspend there then it could be viewed as a win for Obama if he doesn't have to spend as much money wining somewhere else.

Walker is a chump. No state campaign is worth what the GOP superpacs spent in Wisconsin. But I think it is great and useful information that the GOP did.

I'm trying to make this easy for you. I guess I would be a failure trying to teach retarded kids. I'm glad I didn't choose that profession.

I don't see how it makes a difference. Those that wanted the law are happy and those that didn't weren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

70% of all Americans dislike the healthcare plan, how many are going to like the healthcare TAX?

snicker, you are lying. People dont like the mandate but like almost everything else in the bill, and once again it falls down to the simple break down that people want different things with the Law and you are trying to lump it all into 70%.

Most Americans oppose health law but like provisions | Reuters
Fifty-six percent of people are against the healthcare overhaul and 44 percent favor it, according to the online poll conducted from Tuesday through Saturday.

The survey results suggest that Republicans are convincing voters to reject Obama's reform even when they like much of what is in it, such as allowing children to stay on their parents' insurance until age 26.

Strong majorities favor most of what is in the law.

A glaring exception to the popular provisions is the "individual mandate," which forces all U.S. residents to own health insurance.

Sixty-one percent of Americans are against the mandate, the issue at the center of the Republicans' contention that the law is unconstitutional, while 39 percent favor it.

Thats not 70%, but here is 70%:
Sixty-one percent are in favor of allowing children to stay on their parents' insurance until age 26 and 72 percent back requiring companies with more than 50 employees to provide insurance for their employees.

And:
But in what could be a key indicator for the presidential contest, people who describe themselves as political independents oppose the law by 73 percent to 27 percent.

but:
Seventy-one percent of Republican opponents reject it overall, while 29 percent feel it does not go far enough, while independent opponents are divided 67 percent to 33 percent. Among Democratic opponents, 49 percent reject it overall, and 51 percent wish the measure went further.

"If you add the people that oppose it because they think it doesn't go far enough, you get a majority of Americans, so it doesn't mean that healthcare reform is dead," Jackson said.

awe.....so in closing Fuck you.

Of course people will ignore the fact Gas is dropping and jobs are showing up here in Ohio due to the Oil boom going on.

People will bend a little with a law like this if they have a good job.

But lets ignore this tidbit and just pronounce Ohio lost...Because why not, you are full of yourselves.

Romney shipped American manufacturing jobs overseas.

He ain't winning Ohio.

And 79 % of Obama's stimulus "green jobs" went overseas. Funny how the left forgets that fact. How the hell can you spend stimulus money overseas? I'm sure it helped other countries out, just didn't do crap for the U.S.

Ohio went from 10.4% in Jan. 2010, to 7.4% now
Wisconsin went from 9.2% in Jan. 2010, to 6.8% now

Wisconsin has had steadily declining UE rate too, yet you're not puffing up about that. Why do you applaud one Republican governor, but not the other?

Ohio unemployment rate was, and is higher than in Wisconsin, yet you were certain Walker would be recalled.... and indicted. He wasn't.

Dumb ass.

People in Ohio hate Kasich, they voted that union mess down in Ohio. Even though ue is slightly higher than Wisconsin, it has no bearing on Obama here. He is polling consistently higher than Romney. Obama won't lose this state nor the entire election.

(Sherrod Brown is going to win as well)

Ohio has been a shithole for a very long time. Losing Ohio is like getting over a case of the clap.

How many of you have actually driven through Ohio? What a crap basket! Some of the worst maintained highways on the planet. Most third world countries have better highways than Ohio.

Look at it this way... One professional athlete leaves Ohio and it is a MAJOR blow to the place. What does THAT tell ya about Ohio?

Fuck you, go back to you jome in cuba

Another melt down in GOPerville...

Stop, Dave, I'm Afraid. - YouTube

An Ohio Health Care Amendment appeared on the November 8, 2011 ballot in the state of Ohio as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was approved.
The measure called for exempting residents of Ohio from national health care mandates which would stop any state law from forcing persons, employers or health care providers from participating in a health care system. The measure was sponsored by The Ohio Project. The measure was in response to President Barack Obama's signing of a national health care mandate law in 2010.

Ohio Issue 3
Result Votes Percentage
Yes 2,221,175 65.63%
No 1,163,276 34.37%

Actually....people in Ohio and MIchigan know that 50% of their ass was on the line when the president saved the auto industry. If he had not intervened a Ford product would be the only American product all of us would have to choose from.

Last edited:

You really are an idiot aren't you. I don't live in Wiscinsin or Ohio. Walker's bad judgement cannot affect my life. You sort of brushed by my point but still did not get it. If the superpacs can be made to feel like it is super important to win Ohio and are willing to overspend there then it could be viewed as a win for Obama if he doesn't have to spend as much money wining somewhere else.

Walker is a chump. No state campaign is worth what the GOP superpacs spent in Wisconsin. But I think it is great and useful information that the GOP did.

I'm trying to make this easy for you. I guess I would be a failure trying to teach retarded kids. I'm glad I didn't choose that profession.

I don't recall saying you did live in either, Please, point out that part of my post, dipshit.

Yes, it was such bad judgement that he was able to allow the local districts to balance their budgets without massive layoffs, and turn a deficit into a surplus. That must have been some really crappy judgement that allowed him to do that :rolleyes:

So, if the GOP super pacs spend in OH like they did in Wisconsin, giving 18 electoral votes to Romney instead of Obama, that's a win for Obama because he can concentrate on one of the other toss-up states? Only 2 have the electoral count that Ohio does... Florida with 29 and Pa with 20, and Obama is slipping in both of them so a win is not a sure bet in either.

Apparently, the people who voted for Walker disagree with you about the worth of their state. MORE people voted for Walker in the recall election than when he first won.

Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back