Did Obama endorse Bloomberg?

Mini mike is making million of Americans stop watching TV ....This clown has spent nearly half a billion so far......:rofl:

Good Lord these Bloomberg commercials with Obama touting Lil Mikey are running non stop! I haven't heard but did Obama officially endorse Bloomberg? These commercials sure make it appear that way.

Bloomberg Campaign Ad Touts Relationship With Obama, Despite Complicated History

Endorse him? I watched the Daytona 500 on Sunday, there was an Obama-Bloomberg ad run EVERY commercial break every 10 minutes touting what a great leader Bloomy would be and what a great uniter he was. You know, like Obama united us.

They waxed poetic about the good work Bloomy did improving education and making the streets safer from guns, which really kinda made me wonder why then 90% of the populace has the educational smarts of a 12 year old and walks in fear of every little noise they hear walking the street.

Except me. I had the education of a 30 year old when I was 12 and move towards, rather than run from strange noises and suspicious behavior, hoping to catch a bad actor in the act so I can help put him out of his misery before he hurts someone again.

Forum List

Back