Did KellyAnn Conway's plug of Ivanka Trumps clothing line violate ethics rules

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Kellyanne Conway plugged Ivanka Trump's clothing line. Was it ethical?

The Trump administration faced continued criticism over possible ethics violations Thursday after a White House official promoted Ivanka Trump's clothing line in a television interview.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff," Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump, told Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy.

Ivanka Trump has a "wonderful line," Conway added. "I own some of it. I fully, I'm gonna just going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today everybody. You can find it online."

So do you feel that Conway violated ethics rules in disclosing that Rachel Maddow buys all of her clothing here? Spring Collection - Ivanka Trump

I understand Ivanka's clothing designs are all copied directly from Michelle O'bama.

• Banned
Is fat Al still around?

alec-baldwin-fat-alec-baldwin.jpg

The Trump administration faced continued criticism over possible ethics violations Thursday after a White House official promoted Ivanka Trump's clothing line in a television interview.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff," Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Trump, told Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy.

Ivanka Trump has a "wonderful line," Conway added. "I own some of it. I fully, I'm gonna just going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today everybody. You can find it online."

So do you feel that Conway violated ethics rules in disclosing that Rachel Maddow buys all of her clothing here? Spring Collection - Ivanka Trump
No, cuz hillary used her sos position to enhance the clinton foundation

No, cuz hillary used her sos position to enhance the clinton foundation
That is correct, but not logical thinking

It is amazing how desperate those on the left wrong are getting. They've just given us eight years of one of the most corrupt administrations this nation has ever seen, and tried (and failed) to give us a President who would have been even more corrupt; and yet they are desperately grasping at anything to try to pin some of their corruption on the Trump Administration.

Forum List

Back