Did Jesus reveal the name of the anti-Christ?

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
I just received this in an email.

Your thoughts?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK_zh-X21f0]YouTube - Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ[/ame]

I could have guessed the conclusion without watching it.

If it is true, then as a Christian you should not worry about it. That just means the end is here and we know how the end turns out. Worrying about the end times is a waste of time for a Christian.

On a personal note, I don't buy it. During the Reformation folks on both sides relied on number gematria to show conclusively that either Martin Luther or the Pope was the anti-christ. Nothing came of that either. If you're willing to reach far enough you can "prove" anyone is the Anti-Christ.

I could have guessed the conclusion without watching it.

If it is true, then as a Christian you should not worry about it. That just means the end is here and we know how the end turns out. Worrying about the end times is a waste of time for a Christian.

On a personal note, I don't buy it. During the Reformation folks on both sides relied on number gematria to show conclusively that either Martin Luther or the Pope was the anti-christ. Nothing came of that either. If you're willing to reach far enough you can "prove" anyone is the Anti-Christ.

Who said anything about being worried? I recieved this in an email and thought I'd share it and get some opinions on it. Thanks for sharing yours.

This is something that I found written by someone on the internet - not in reference to this video.

Keep in mind that modern Israeli Hebrew has lost the phonetic distinction between two different letters, ק quf and כּ kaf.

Barack seems to correspond to the root B-R-K (Hebrew בּ ר כ, Arabic ب ر ك), which means bless in both languages.

The Hebrew word for lightning is baraq ברק, which is written with a quf, and is therefore semantically unrelated. (The Arabic word for lightning is essentially the same - barq برق).

Since Barack Obama's first name is not likely to be of direct Hebrew origin, and because it is rendered in Arabic as barak باراك (with a kaf) and not as baraq, it stands to reason that we're actually talking about blessing and not lightning.

On the topic of Hussein, the Arabic letter sin س usually maps semantically (not phonetically) to Hebrew shin שׁ. The only known possible connection to the Arabic root ح س ن (ḥsn, to be beautiful or good) in Hebrew is the Hebrew word חֹשֶׁן ḥoshen, which was the name for the breastplate of the high priest in the Temples. (Even this cognate is pretty tenuous, since there are no other instances of this root in Hebrew.)

WordReference Forums - View Single Post - Hussein: Is there a Hebrew equivalent?

The above anonymous blogger should be considered as credible as the person who created the above video. Who is actually correct is up for debate.

So, does that mean that President Barack Obama Jr. is the SON of the ANTI-CHRIST?

It means whatever you want it to mean I suppose. The title however suggest that Jesus may be revealing the name of the anti-Christ, not the son of the anti-Christ. But I do understand that reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

I think xotoxi was trying to say since obama is a Jr, wouldn't his father the first Barack is the anti christ.

You know.........it states in gematria that the number of mankind is 6.

It also states the identity of the anti Christ is 666, which would point to a group of 3 men bent on taking over the world, or, starting Armageddon.

I wonder if it's going to be 3 world leaders that do this, as there would be no other way to unite the world under 1 government.

This is something that I found written by someone on the internet - not in reference to this video.

Keep in mind that modern Israeli Hebrew has lost the phonetic distinction between two different letters, ק quf and כּ kaf.

Barack seems to correspond to the root B-R-K (Hebrew בּ ר כ, Arabic ب ر ك), which means bless in both languages.

The Hebrew word for lightning is baraq ברק, which is written with a quf, and is therefore semantically unrelated. (The Arabic word for lightning is essentially the same - barq برق).

Since Barack Obama's first name is not likely to be of direct Hebrew origin, and because it is rendered in Arabic as barak باراك (with a kaf) and not as baraq, it stands to reason that we're actually talking about blessing and not lightning.

On the topic of Hussein, the Arabic letter sin س usually maps semantically (not phonetically) to Hebrew shin שׁ. The only known possible connection to the Arabic root ح س ن (ḥsn, to be beautiful or good) in Hebrew is the Hebrew word חֹשֶׁן ḥoshen, which was the name for the breastplate of the high priest in the Temples. (Even this cognate is pretty tenuous, since there are no other instances of this root in Hebrew.)

WordReference Forums - View Single Post - Hussein: Is there a Hebrew equivalent?

The above anonymous blogger should be considered as credible as the person who created the above video. Who is actually correct is up for debate.

Thank you. Barak means blessing, as does Baruch (which is the modern Hebrew).

These people are idiots....

So, does that mean that President Barack Obama Jr. is the SON of the ANTI-CHRIST?

It means whatever you want it to mean I suppose. The title however suggest that Jesus may be revealing the name of the anti-Christ, not the son of the anti-Christ. But I do understand that reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

All I'm saying is that our President is not the ORIGINAL Barack Obama.

So if baraq o bawmah is the antichrist, then the father of our President would be the antichrist.

Then again, the above video is wrong, so it doesn't really matter.

It also states the identity of the anti Christ is 666, which would point to a group of 3 men bent on taking over the world, or, starting Armageddon.

I wonder if it's going to be 3 world leaders that do this, as there would be no other way to unite the world under 1 government.

3 people: Obama, Pelosi and Reid.

anyone who tries to take the place of christ is an anti-Christ. I suppose with that definition Obama would qualify. however, if you think that the Bible is somehow predicting Obama's existance or stating that he is the greatest force for evil the world has ever known, i think you are insane.

All I'm saying is that our President is not the ORIGINAL Barack Obama.

So if baraq o bawmah is the antichrist, then the father of our President would be the antichrist.

Then again, the above video is wrong, so it doesn't really matter.

The long anticipated film, The Return of the Son of the Anti-Christ is scheduled to be shot, on location, somewhere in either hell or D.C. sometime early next year.

and you'll get someone on the left saying it's bush, cheney and rumsfeld...

and someone else will say it's ahmadinejad and bin laden and one of their cronies...

this is too retarded for words.

and you'll get someone on the left saying it's bush, cheney and rumsfeld...

and someone else will say it's ahmadinejad and bin laden and one of their cronies...

this is too retarded for words.

I used to say it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld when Bush was in office.

I'm just having fun watching you post on a board about Jesus and the anti-christ! :D

Forum List

Back