Did I just see to MLB teams get on their knees for fake racism!?

• Banned
Omg Lol it was so embarrassing, they made them all grab a black scarf and get on both knees lol

is America over!? lol wtf

developing story.. link coming

I have been a Giants fan since 1973. No longer.
I’m done with sports I was just browsing and seeing what they would do.. wow.. players had no choice but to get on their KNEES for fake racism.. scary times

Omg Lol it was so embarrassing, they made them all grab a black scarf and get on both knees lol

I used to watch the Big Red Machine with Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Tony Perez and Joe Morgan. Those days a ticket would cost you $2.50 and popcorn and soda for 1 dollar. Then came the baseball strike and baseball players said they werent paid enough. At that time, the love of the game, became a bullshit greed fest, and the fans had to pick up the tab, as always.

I used to watch the Big Red Machine with Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Tony Perez and Joe Morgan. Those days a ticket would cost you $2.50 and popcorn and soda for 1 dollar. Then came the baseball strike and baseball players said they werent paid enough. At that time, the love of the game, became a bullshit greed fest, and the fans had to pick up the tab, as always.

I was at Game 5 in Oakland. Tenace hits 5th HR. Rose steals home. It was AMAZING

Then there should be no problem with those working the games for peanuts
to secure $15 an hour

I was at Game 5 in Oakland. Tenace hits 5th HR. Rose steals home. It was AMAZING
Those guys "loved" to play, were paid quite well for the day, but it just wasnt enough for cheaters, who used steroids to enhance their bodies then demand more from the fans..

Here is the Big Red Machine of the day..

Then there should be no problem with those working the games for peanuts
to secure $15 an hour
I worked on 15 million dollar aircraft for 18 dollars an hour, why should some lazy fuck, get 15 dollars for handing out peanuts? You get paid for what you are worth, if you dont get skills then you get paid for not being skilled.

Those guys "loved" to play, were paid quite well for the day, but it just wasnt enough for cheaters, who used steroids to enhance their bodies then demand more from the fans..

Here is the Big Red Machine of the day..

I was also at the Tigers v A's game when Campaneris threw his bat at Dick Legro :)

Pathetic. Do they think the commie faggot demographics will generate more ticket sales and money in their pockets or something?

The Big Red Machine, I played catcher for 6 years and my hero was Bench.

I kneel for no man, no flag or anthem. If I am in a position where I must stand for an anthem, I would either choose to do so or quit my job.

Wow. The knee jerks screwed up football and are now going to screw up baseball?

I'd love to see baseball go back to its roots. Back in the 30's and 40's and 50's, churches all had teams, as well as social clubs/fraternities, businesses for their employees, Big Labor unions. Nowadays, its either just the kids or professional ballplayers.

Young adults don't usually belong to churches or fraternal outfits so much, unions are on the down curve and few employers want to do it for liability purposes I guess.

If they had sandlot teams with adults playing, there wouldn't be as much need for the MLB and the disrespect they bring to the country.

I'd love to see baseball go back to its roots. Back in the 30's and 40's and 50's, churches all had teams, as well as social clubs/fraternities, businesses for their employees, Big Labor unions. Nowadays, its either just the kids or professional ballplayers.

Young adults don't usually belong to churches or fraternal outfits so much, unions are on the down curve and few employers want to do it for liability purposes I guess.

If they had sandlot teams with adults playing, there wouldn't be as much need for the MLB and the disrespect they bring to the country.
We have that hear in Boston. But all Spanish.. I’ve gotten turned off by Spanish culture in years ago.. no heart. I’m done with sports until all lives matter

We need to put the nails into the sports coffins. Cable TV reform is needed. Let people pick their own basic cable TV in ala carte packages. You want sports, then pay for it and don't force others to do so if they do not want it. Our corrupted politicians have been paid off.

We have that hear [sic] in Boston. But all Spanish.. I’ve gotten [sic] turned off by Spanish culture in years ago.. no heart. I’m done with sports until all lives matter
Oh no, there goes that crucial unemployed, illiterate, racist meth-head demographic!
Huh

The idiot manager of the Yankees, Aaron Boone, wore a BLM T-Shirt at the pregame presser today.

We need to put the nails into the sports coffins. Cable TV reform is needed. Let people pick their own basic cable TV in ala carte packages. You want sports, then pay for it and don't force others to do so if they do not want it. Our corrupted politicians have been paid off.
That would kill left wing channels

Forum List

Back