Did DoJ Fly Evidence To Little Rock To Protect The FBI?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
At least two flights carrying documents and boxes of evidence flown from FBI headquarters in Virginia to Little Rock ARK this week.
Trump may be close to declassifying the entire document chain concerning the the FISA warrants used to spy on him during and after the 2016 campaign.
Apparently the FBI is anticipating this and is busy removing the evidence and flying it to Bill and Hillary's friends on Little Rock. Bill & Hillary supporters will say that the story says they were flying documents from Little Rock Arkansas, but if that is the case, why is the FBI storing documents in Clinton facilities in AR in the first place???? What kind of evidence is this, and why is the FBI still working with the Clintons?

This is getting very interesting. A stealth DOJ flight into Little Rock and then back to Virginia has gone down TWICE this week, according to flight intel and sources … or would have been stealth if it were up to the mainstream media.

The DOJ/FBI 757 made an additional flights on Thursday as well as a previous flights this week detailed below. The plane left Virginia at 11:56 am and arrived in Little Rock at 1:31 p.m., according to FAA records. The flight returned to Virginia on Thursday as well at approximately 5 p.m.

Jumbo jet too.

It was reported its first flight this week was Apparently loaded with evidence.

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…

2018-08-09_22h28_55.png

I know in the Rosenstein hearing, he was telling Jordan that he was NOT the one going through the subpoenaed document requests... that it was an "outsider" hired by the DOJ for the job, like a special counsel in charge of the subpoenaed requests and if memory servers, he was a person from out of D.C. to do that job.... might have been Arkansas...?

I know in the Rosenstein hearing, he was telling Jordan that he was NOT the one going through the subpoenaed document requests... that it was an "outsider" hired by the DOJ for the job, like a special counsel in charge of the subpoenaed requests and if memory servers, he was a person from out of D.C. to do that job.... might have been Arkansas...?
If so, how convenient.

The Watergate special Investigators all brought copies of the investigation home with them, when Nixon was trying to fire Archibald Cox, to make certain President Nixon could not make the investigation documents ''disappear'' after the firing....

:D

Do you think that is what is going on?

a nice little conspiracy theory I suppose? :lol:

My.....how convenient.

My.....how convenient.

just to clarify, they hired someone to head up the subpoena requests by congress for the Mueller Investigation, NOT the Clinton foundation investigation.

My.....how convenient.

just to clarify, they hired someone to head up the subpoena requests by congress for the Mueller Investigation, NOT the Clinton foundation investigation.
Where's your link???

At least two flights carrying documents and boxes of evidence flown from FBI headquarters in Virginia to Little Rock ARK this week.
Trump may be close to declassifying the entire document chain concerning the the FISA warrants used to spy on him during and after the 2016 campaign.
Apparently the FBI is anticipating this and is busy removing the evidence and flying it to Bill and Hillary's friends on Little Rock. Bill & Hillary supporters will say that the story says they were flying documents from Little Rock Arkansas, but if that is the case, why is the FBI storing documents in Clinton facilities in AR in the first place???? What kind of evidence is this, and why is the FBI still working with the Clintons?

This is getting very interesting. A stealth DOJ flight into Little Rock and then back to Virginia has gone down TWICE this week, according to flight intel and sources … or would have been stealth if it were up to the mainstream media.

The DOJ/FBI 757 made an additional flights on Thursday as well as a previous flights this week detailed below. The plane left Virginia at 11:56 am and arrived in Little Rock at 1:31 p.m., according to FAA records. The flight returned to Virginia on Thursday as well at approximately 5 p.m.

Jumbo jet too.

It was reported its first flight this week was Apparently loaded with evidence.

“Yesterday 8/8/18 The @TheJusticeDept had a Boeing 757-223 tail number N119NA in Little Rock, AR. A local radio station reported #DOJ employees were loading boxes of documents into the plane. Important to note @ClintonFdn located there…

2018-08-09_22h28_55.png

This thread won't go very far on USMB, maybe 17 to 30 posts, that's how I know it is a good thread, all the good, really important threads die early for lack of interest, the only ones that go 5000 posts and longer are the stupid, childish, bickering ones that the Left can really sink their teeth into. If this one dies out after 15 posts, then we will know this one is really an earth shattering revelation!

insider info...
My.....how convenient.

Where's your link???

My.....how convenient.

Where's your link???
He, rosenstein mentioned in his testimony about hiring someone to head up and manage all the Congress critters subpoena, in his testimony before congress... here's a link to the hearing.... you can go through it.... if you really want to find it.

This is what I remembered about Arkansas taking on some of the mueller workload, and probably explains the op's concerns....

From Arkansas online...

WASHINGTON -- Special counsel Robert Mueller is tapping additional Justice Department resources for help with new legal battles as his year-old investigation of Russian interference with the 2016 election continues to expand.

As Mueller pursues his probe, he's making more use of career prosecutors from the offices of U.S. attorneys and from Justice Department headquarters, as well as FBI agents -- a sign that he may be laying the groundwork to hand off parts of his investigation eventually, several current and former U.S. officials said.

Mueller and his team of 17 federal prosecutors are coping with a higher-than-expected volume of court challenges that has added complexity in recent months, but there's no political appetite at this time to increase the size of his staff, the officials said.

Mueller investigation adds prosecutors, FBI agents

Last edited:
That was in Illinois. And had to do with the Clinton email probe-
Justice Dept. Taps Chicago's U.S. Attorney To Oversee Document Release To House

My.....how convenient.

Where's your link???
He, rosenstein mentioned in his testimony about hiring someone to head up and manage all the Congress critters subpoena, in his testimony before congress... here's a link to the hearing.... you can go through it.... if you really want to find it.

Nothing about any being from Ark.
This is what I remembered about Arkansas taking on some of the mueller workload, and probably explains the op's concerns....

From Arkansas online...

WASHINGTON -- Special counsel Robert Mueller is tapping additional Justice Department resources for help with new legal battles as his year-old investigation of Russian interference with the 2016 election continues to expand.

As Mueller pursues his probe, he's making more use of career prosecutors from the offices of U.S. attorneys and from Justice Department headquarters, as well as FBI agents -- a sign that he may be laying the groundwork to hand off parts of his investigation eventually, several current and former U.S. officials said.

Mueller and his team of 17 federal prosecutors are coping with a higher-than-expected volume of court challenges that has added complexity in recent months, but there's no political appetite at this time to increase the size of his staff, the officials said.

Nothing about any being from Ark.

From Arkansas online...

Little Rock is the center of the Clinton Crime Mob.
Why is Rosenstein sharing documents with the Mob??

Forum List

Back