Did Dick do it? The case of the missing nephews

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Personally I think Richard III had his nephews done in. He pretty much had to. They would have been a constant source of trouble.

Thing is, I also believe Richard was a very good king. And Henry Tudor was a very bad one.

What do you say?

Personally I think Richard III had his nephews done in. He pretty much had to. They would have been a constant source of trouble.

Thing is, I also believe Richard was a very good king. And Henry Tudor was a very bad one.

What do you say?

If they were murdered then Richard III is the only suspect with a motive.

However it is possible they might have been kidnapped or died of natural causes.

Since we can't rule out those options the only conclusion at present is that he is a suspect in their disappearance.

What do you say?

However it is possible they might have been kidnapped or died of natural causes.

Since we can't rule out those options the only conclusion at present is that he is a suspect in their disappearance.
if they were murdered, did he do it himself or did he have it done?

What do you say?

if they were murdered, did he do it himself or did he have it done?

Until we know that they were murdered that is purely speculative.

But if go down that path Richard III did give a lot of awards to the man who was in charge of them after they disappeared.

Josphine Tey, the one of the big guns of the Dick didn't do it said that they were done in by Earl of Buckingham. No one said Richard did it himself. He wasn't in London at the time. The question is, did Buckingham do it for Henry or Richard. Richard had Buckingham killed for unspecified charges.

What do you say?
I say it's hot in the south. I like sea food, Mexican food, and college football. Do you know sand people?

What do you say?

I think that they were murdered also.
What is interesting is they found four young bodies that could be them, but have never had a DNA test done.
Why?

Forum List

Back