Did Barney Hold His Boyfriends's Bong

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Power Line - Humor Value Only
A Boston TV station discovered that Barney Frank was present in 2007 when police raided his boyfriend's home in Maine and confiscated marijuana, bongs and marijuana plants. Somehow this didn't come out until now. In the TV interview below, Frank professes ignorance of the contents of his boyfriend's house--he was on the porch when the police arrived!--and says he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one. It's a wonderful image, really: the boyfriend has these weird, spiky house plants scattered around the premises and Barney thinks they're ferns or something. And he didn't recognize the bags of marijuana, the marijuana smoke or the bongs because he "only smokes cigars."

Nothing to see here, move along. :lol:

I'd like to give a shout out to the msm for continuing to prove to us their awesome journalistic integrity.

...Does anyone here really think that this wouldn't have been plastered all over our TV screens 24/7, had it been a conservative? :lol::lol:

A Boston TV station discovered that Barney Frank was present in 2007 when police raided his boyfriend's home in Maine and confiscated marijuana, bongs and marijuana plants. Somehow this didn't come out until now. In the TV interview below, Frank professes ignorance of the contents of his boyfriend's house--he was on the porch when the police arrived!--and says he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one. It's a wonderful image, really: the boyfriend has these weird, spiky house plants scattered around the premises and Barney thinks they're ferns or something. And he didn't recognize the bags of marijuana, the marijuana smoke or the bongs because he "only smokes cigars."

I'd like to give a shout out to the msm for continuing to prove to us their awesome journalistic integrity.

...Does anyone here really think that this wouldn't have been plastered all over our TV screens 24/7, had it been a conservative? :lol::lol:

I don't know. How come Jeff Gannon sleeping night after night in the White House wasn't "reported". Especially after "Monica"?

busheyesmanhohor.jpg

I don't know. How come Jeff Gannon sleeping night after night in the White House wasn't "reported". Especially after "Monica"?

Why didn't the media do their usual blitzkrieg on this story?

Oh wait, I know. It's because they are so far up the lib's ass, they wouldn't dare run with negative stories. And you wonder why their ratings are tanking.

As for your dopey deflection? You fail. :lol:

:lol: that is funny.

Sources tell FOX25 that when Frank was questioned he told police that he did not live in the house and that he only smoked cigars.

Congressman Frank tells FOX25 that he was surprised and disappointed with what police found. He also tells us that he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one because he is, "not a great outdoorsman," and ,"wouldn't recognize most plants."

:lol: that is funny.

Sources tell FOX25 that when Frank was questioned he told police that he did not live in the house and that he only smoked cigars.

Congressman Frank tells FOX25 that he was surprised and disappointed with what police found. He also tells us that he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one because he is, "not a great outdoorsman," and ,"wouldn't recognize most plants."

the video's pretty funny too.

i didn't know that you could actually hear people's eyes rolling.

So the reporters tells hom he is supporting a bill that legalizes marijuana and then asks him if he reeeeeally doesn't know what it looks like. LOL!!!

Barney's response?
I'm offended!

:lol:

Great stuff. Good for the reporter! :clap:

I don't believe for a second that he didn't know what a pot plant was, I mean come on! The bong however I have a theory about. Maybe the boyfriend didn't use it smoke from when Barney came over???

Maybe it was used in some other fashion. That would explain why Barney would be holding a bong and not have any idea what it was. Maybe a journalist would like to ask Barney, what he thought it was for???

Forum List

Back