The Price

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Fort Hood jihadist's coworkers saw warning signs, but said nothing for fear of seeming bigoted
Details here.

So this is what it has come to -- this is the fruit of the long-term efforts by groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations and others, to stigmatize and demonize everyone who speaks honestly about the threat of jihad and Islamic supremacism. People are afraid to speak up about what they see, when they know it is wrong.

And all it cost this week was 13 dead and 38 wounded.

Some saw warning signs ahead of US Army shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

As much as it pains me to do so, I have to agree.
That fellow officers complained and NOTHING was done about it is troubling. That Hasan was actively engaged in doing what the Army should have done (getting him discharged) is terrifying and speaks volumes about current Army personnel policies.
Even with the bad OER, he was just promoted to O4.
Wrong answer.

Fort Hood jihadist's coworkers saw warning signs, but said nothing for fear of seeming bigoted
Details here.

So this is what it has come to -- this is the fruit of the long-term efforts by groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations and others, to stigmatize and demonize everyone who speaks honestly about the threat of jihad and Islamic supremacism. People are afraid to speak up about what they see, when they know it is wrong.

And all it cost this week was 13 dead and 38 wounded.

Some saw warning signs ahead of US Army shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

And we have watched as political correctness has become more and more dangerous by the day. Many have warned of the havoc that PC would produce. And those Soldiers died as a result of peoples deep fear of being politically incorrect. PC has become the lefts religion. Almost as dangerous as the religion of peace is to freedom and liberty and safety. Maybe even moreso

I am afraid that PC has become ingrained in many Americans

Last edited:
o my an objective news source....*cough...cough*...first its easy for all these people to now say they saw this and saw that...anti american? were his statements about suicide bombers anti american or an exercise in freedom of thought...in this article it even states he never spoke of violence against anyone...

why must this become a muslim thing....and was it...or was it just a simple ...guy went fucking nuts and did this and happen to be muslim....

i want to know why, after ok city, no one called for christians to be mistrusted...why is that?

people say that muslims can choose not to be muslims....how would you feel if people were telling you....you can choose not to be christian or jewish....are all christians responsible for the acts of fred phelps? are all christians in bed with each other ....then all are responsible for ok city ...so forth and so forth....

we as americans demand that people be americans first...what higher proof of being an american is there...than putting on the uniform and being willing to die for your country regardless of your religion?

i am always amazed at how fucking judge fucking mental people can be...about who they will allow to die for them and their freedoms....as you sit on your ass...fucking posting on the internet....men/women are fighting for this country....and you dare to question their sexuality and religion....

i want all you anti mexicans...o my bad...anti illegals...to look at the list of men who are dead....a large number of their names ...have that damned hispanic ring to it...

are those fags good enough to die for you? are they? of course not....chase them from the military....
and muslims...well what about them....you know pagans serve in the military right?

o my an objective news source....*cough...cough*...first its easy for all these people to now say they saw this and saw that...anti american? were his statements about suicide bombers anti american or an exercise in freedom of thought...in this article it even states he never spoke of violence against anyone...

why must this become a muslim thing....and was it...or was it just a simple ...guy went fucking nuts and did this and happen to be muslim....

i want to know why, after ok city, no one called for christians to be mistrusted...why is that?

people say that muslims can choose not to be muslims....how would you feel if people were telling you....you can choose not to be christian or jewish....are all christians responsible for the acts of fred phelps? are all christians in bed with each other ....then all are responsible for ok city ...so forth and so forth....

we as americans demand that people be americans first...what higher proof of being an american is there...than putting on the uniform and being willing to die for your country regardless of your religion?

i am always amazed at how fucking judge fucking mental people can be...about who they will allow to die for them and their freedoms....as you sit on your ass...fucking posting on the internet....men/women are fighting for this country....and you dare to question their sexuality and religion....

i want all you anti mexicans...o my bad...anti illegals...to look at the list of men who are dead....a large number of their names ...have that damned hispanic ring to it...

are those fags good enough to die for you? are they? of course not....chase them from the military....
and muslims...well what about them....you know pagans serve in the military right?

There is a problem with this man being an American first strollingbones, it is called being against being deployed to fight "fellow Muslims" The jihadist saw the jihadists in A-stan and Iraq as his brothers and decided to kill his Military brothers, so what he acted on was his ferver for allah. His objective was not to be an American first, but a Muslim. That hasan fellow made his choice, and unfortunately it cost the American Soldiers their lives

why must this become a muslim thing....and was it...or was it just a simple ...guy went fucking nuts and did this and happen to be muslim....because the perpetrator of the crimes made it a muslim thing. that's why.

i want to know why, after ok city, no one called for christians to be mistrusted...why is that?was he a christian? did he yell God is Great? did he leave literature explaining how the Bible emplores him to kill innocents because they are not Chrisians??? All this must be answared before you make comparisons.

people say that muslims can choose not to be muslims....how would you feel if people were telling you....you can choose not to be christian or jewish....are all christians responsible for the acts of fred phelps? are all christians in bed with each other ....then all are responsible for ok city ...so forth and so forth....speaking for myself I never said someone should choose not to be or to be a muslim. and in my mind that is not the question, the question is are you going to become so radical that it becomes commonplace to kill 13, (he tried for hundreds) that apologists like you rear up and defend them? that's pititful

we as americans demand that people be americans first...what higher proof of being an american is there...than putting on the uniform and being willing to die for your country regardless of your religion?by your stated standard he fails he was not willing to go to the ME and die for his country he choose to kill innocent human beings, his own countrymen instead

i am always amazed at how fucking judge fucking mental people can be...about who they will allow to die for them and their freedoms....as you sit on your ass...fucking posting on the internet....men/women are fighting for this country....and you dare to question their sexuality and religion....we didn't question it, he spewed it in word and in blog and in action an islamic jihadist by his own account

i want all you anti mexicans...o my bad...anti illegals...to look at the list of men who are dead....a large number of their names ...have that damned hispanic ring to it...how many of the illegals have taken up weapons and slaughtered innocents in the name of catholicism?

apples, oranges, kumquats.

he ask to be let out of the military and to pay back the costs of his education....as for not fighting muslims....i dont know what was in the man's mind....and all this seems to be 2nd guessing to me...to blame this on people being pc is a bit much....i am not sure what to blame it on...the craziness of the times...the craziness of one man...

but you do not answer...would we being hearing this if he was christian or jewish or then would it simply be the acts of one crazy man?

he ask to be let out of the military and to pay back the costs of his education....as for not fighting muslims....i dont know what was in the man's mind....and all this seems to be 2nd guessing to me...to blame this on people being pc is a bit much....i am not sure what to blame it on...the craziness of the times...the craziness of one man...

but you do not answer...would we being hearing this if he was christian or jewish or then would it simply be the acts of one crazy man?

what did we hear when the abortion doctor was shot? answer that and you have answered your own question.

I've heard similar from other sources. (Which I will not link to)

Why not?

Because I am a tricky bitch and love to make statements and refuse to link to evidence - it messes with the heads of the liberals. My bad.

Actually, it's because some are private comments from people I know who know about this shit. Some are from sources that I cannot link to because of copyright issues.

so now i am defending him....yall are just the other side of fucking pc...the dark side....lol...listen to yall....i dare mention that this could have been the act of an insane man who happen to be muslim ..that seems something you refuse to consider....this had to happen cause he was muslim....these are pressured times and in pressured times..any minority has a harder time as people look more and more for someone to blame...

we have no clue what mcveigh did when he set off the bomb now do we? we have no clue what he said or didnt say? you can no more say that he didnt cry out to his god..than i can say he did.

illegals kill daily look at any major newspaper....

my intention is simple....we cannot condemn all muslims for the acts of one man....

if you want to address the question of invading religions and cultures...that is a whole different topic...

assimulaton i believe, is the word

so now i am defending him....yall are just the other side of fucking pc...the dark side....lol...listen to yall....i dare mention that this could have been the act of an insane man who happen to be muslim ..that seems something you refuse to consider....this had to happen cause he was muslim....these are pressured times and in pressured times..any minority has a harder time as people look more and more for someone to blame...

we have no clue what mcveigh did when he set off the bomb now do we? we have no clue what he said or didnt say? you can no more say that he didnt cry out to his god..than i can say he did.

my intention is simple....we cannot condemn all muslims for the acts of one man....

if you want to address the question of invading religions and cultures...that is a whole different topic...

are you gonna tell us what was said by your side when the abortion doctor was killed or not?

I agree. I've said from the minute this tragedy hit the news that we should not rush to judgement. Anyone with common sense knows that what is reported in the media in the hours and days after an event is bullshit but years later- even when the facts are known - that bullshit is still regurgitated as 'fact'.

my side? which abortion doctor? nice..bring abortion into it....now i am responsible for posts made by "my side" as far as i know....my side..is just me....

my side? which abortion doctor? nice..bring abortion into it....now i am responsible for posts made by "my side" as far as i know....my side..is just me....

the fact is that the left wing called the guy who killed the abortion doctor a right wing, religious nut, bible toting, gun loving extremist,who was influenced by talk radio and right wing TV show hosts. At the same time you left wingers refuse to believe that your guy saw or heard a thing as he sat in his churchy of hate for 20 years. as far as I know you pretty much hang with the left wing,, so don't lecture.. we call this an act of extreme islamic terrorisim cause that's what it is. Not because we say so but because of what the man said. stop being hypocritical. or pc whichever suits you best.

the fact is that the left wing called the guy who killed the abortion doctor a right wing, religious nut, bible toting, gun loving extremist,who was influenced by talk radio and right wing TV show hosts. At the same time you left wingers refuse to believe that your guy saw or heard a thing as he sat in his churchy of hate for 20 years. as far as I know you pretty much hang with the left wing,, so don't lecture.. we call this an act of extreme islamic terrorisim cause that's what it is. Not because we say so but because of what the man said. stop being hypocritical. or pc whichever suits you best.

Willow, not all liberals blamed the abortion doctors murder on the right wing talk shows etc. Not all right wingers think we should condemn all muslims because of this guy.

I'm not defending him, I am quite happy for them to fry his ass. But.... we should not see this as just a terrorist act by a Muslim.

seems you would like to hang me with the left wing....

now now dear willow....are you responsible for mal? (now lets remember when i said..mal has uses and one of them...was when the right got all high and righteous...the left could point at mal and go....say what mother fuckers?)

as for rev wright....the sunday church hour is one of the most segragted in america...now i was raised in a church where it was preached that cain went into the land of nod and took a wife and that wife was a monkey and that is how we got blacks...o its gets better....and the reason that blacks are to serve whites...says so in the bible...when someones son's laugh at the father for being naked...it will all come back to me...ham..laughs at his father, noah...thats it...noah....and the oddly spelled brothers...who cover their father without seeing him..blah blah blah...well that is when ham gets cursed and all his descendants..to be the servants of white man....

the same things go on in many churchs....so i dont really pay much mind to what the rev wright said ...but it was a shock that obama daydreamed the entire time he was in church and had no clue what was being said

Forum List

Back