The Price

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mr.Fitnah, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Fort Hood jihadist's coworkers saw warning signs, but said nothing for fear of seeming bigoted
    Details here.

So this is what it has come to -- this is the fruit of the long-term efforts by groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations and others, to stigmatize and demonize everyone who speaks honestly about the threat of jihad and Islamic supremacism. People are afraid to speak up about what they see, when they know it is wrong.

And all it cost this week was 13 dead and 38 wounded.

Some saw warning signs ahead of US Army shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. concept

concept Evil Mongering

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +340
    yep.

It's PC run amok.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,269
    This actually makes sense. And that is a sad commentary.

4. Cyborgmudhen

Cyborgmudhen VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    As much as it pains me to do so, I have to agree.
    That fellow officers complained and NOTHING was done about it is troubling. That Hasan was actively engaged in doing what the Army should have done (getting him discharged) is terrifying and speaks volumes about current Army personnel policies.
    Even with the bad OER, he was just promoted to O4.
    Wrong answer.

5. PixieStix

PixieStix Coal Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,261
    And we have watched as political correctness has become more and more dangerous by the day. Many have warned of the havoc that PC would produce. And those Soldiers died as a result of peoples deep fear of being politically incorrect. PC has become the lefts religion. Almost as dangerous as the religion of peace is to freedom and liberty and safety. Maybe even moreso

I am afraid that PC has become ingrained in many Americans

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I've heard similar from other sources. (Which I will not link to)

7. PixieStix

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,261
    Why not?

8. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    o my an objective news source....*cough...cough*...first its easy for all these people to now say they saw this and saw that...anti american? were his statements about suicide bombers anti american or an exercise in freedom of thought...in this article it even states he never spoke of violence against anyone...

why must this become a muslim thing....and was it...or was it just a simple ...guy went fucking nuts and did this and happen to be muslim....

i want to know why, after ok city, no one called for christians to be mistrusted...why is that?

people say that muslims can choose not to be muslims....how would you feel if people were telling you....you can choose not to be christian or jewish....are all christians responsible for the acts of fred phelps? are all christians in bed with each other ....then all are responsible for ok city ...so forth and so forth....

we as americans demand that people be americans first...what higher proof of being an american is there...than putting on the uniform and being willing to die for your country regardless of your religion?

i am always amazed at how fucking judge fucking mental people can be...about who they will allow to die for them and their freedoms....as you sit on your ass...fucking posting on the internet....men/women are fighting for this country....and you dare to question their sexuality and religion....

i want all you anti mexicans...o my bad...anti illegals...to look at the list of men who are dead....a large number of their names ...have that damned hispanic ring to it...

are those fags good enough to die for you? are they? of course not....chase them from the military....
    and muslims...well what about them....you know pagans serve in the military right?

9. PixieStix

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,261

There is a problem with this man being an American first strollingbones, it is called being against being deployed to fight "fellow Muslims" The jihadist saw the jihadists in A-stan and Iraq as his brothers and decided to kill his Military brothers, so what he acted on was his ferver for allah. His objective was not to be an American first, but a Muslim. That hasan fellow made his choice, and unfortunately it cost the American Soldiers their lives

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,774
    apples, oranges, kumquats.