Did anyone used to call it the flu vaccine?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
While technically a vaccine against specific flu strains, most people called it the flu shot, because before Covid, the term vaccine implied immunity. We thought of polio and MMR when we thought of vaccines. The wise condescending chuckles from the everyman about how vaccines don't provide immunity are a recent product of a fantastic propaganda campaign around the Covid jab.

... and what we are seeing are reports about the COVID vaccinations not being as impactful as was prescribed during the panic from the left. In reality, the primary reason this boiled up to the surface was to score political points and unseat a Republican administration -- Democrats used fear to win those points, and now 18 months later, we are already seeing outcomes which we knew 2 years ago (e.g. Biden in cognitive decline, COVID deaths / cases spiking, low approval rates and an administration that has accomplished .. nothing of value).

For example, there have been 600+ deaths under the Biden administration with COVID .. where's the outrage?

The problem with flu is that there are really hundreds of different viruses we incorrectly all call the same, "flu".
And that means the flu shot prepared the year ahead of time is a guess, that is not likely very effective.
And the problem with that is then partially effective immune system responses just make people feel better, so they spread it more.

There never has been a vax against the common cold, pneumonia, or "flu". These are things that have killed us in numbers we can only help increase by making healthcare "free". These injections we've been accepting for decades now are not "vaccinating" us. They're exposing us to genetically modified biological agents that may in some cases reduce our vulnerability, but might also be doing harmful shit to us.

When I was a kid in the 5th grade range give/take the 2 years prior and after there were a handful of "special needs" retards that needed some guidance on
occasion. I was actually a monitor with the orange belt and silly badge the school principle handed me and so proud of that because I was a fuckin chronic violator of rules but I never did pretend someone else was responsible. So yeah, I took on the role and it put me in opposition to "buddies" that were assholes like me.

Anyway I had to get these dudes to not fuck with the handful of retards like we used to do, and wait in line without raising hell every morning no matter how fuckin cold it was in Kenmore NY.

Long rant there... But before all those "vaccines" there were not so many fucked up kids that had to be guided to classes as there are now. I don't think there would be so many cases of "assburgers" or all these other fucking problems with kids shooting up their schools if the fucking federal government would stop fucking with the medical industry.

Well I am surprised that they would use this mRNA concoction for covid, and lie to call it a "vaccine".
So I don't know what else they are lying about?
Could be all the flu shots are totally fake as well?
I do not know.

Forum List

Back