Dick of the day competition

Who is today's dick of the day?

• Total voters

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, there are two candidates for dick of the day

Number one is Trump for saying that he and Kim Jong Un have a very good relationship.

Also for saying the US and North Korea were going to war. When they're both at war with each other.

The only reason there was actually going to be physical fighting was because Trump pushed it so he could say it was going to happen and he solved the problem that he himself caused.

Then, he said "we fell in love", I mean, what an absolute dick.

You can watch the one minute of complete tripe below.

Trump on Kim Jong-un: 'We fell in love'

The other is Kanye West, or YE as he now wants to be know.

He's not dick of the day for changing his name to something a stupid as YE, he's up for the dick of the day award for not changing his name to Twat, so all British people would instantly be able to recognize him. Or to ASS which stands for Attention Seeking Shit, which would accurately identify him.

Kanye West changes name to Ye

So you choose, who is today's dick of the day?

This is like a US election, you only get to choose between two people. The American people have been told they don't want proper democracy. If I could, I would give you all a number and your vote would be worth that number, with my number being infinitely higher than everyone else's put together, then I'd tell you how great democracy is after.

But I can't.

Number one is Trump for saying that he and Kim Jong Un have a very good relationship.

Also for saying the US and North Korea were going to war. When they're both at war with each other.

The only reason there was actually going to be physical fighting was because Trump pushed it so he could say it was going to happen and he solved the problem that he himself caused.

He's not dick of the day for changing his name to something a stupid as YE, he's up for the dick of the day award for not changing his name to Twat, so all British people would instantly be able to recognize him. Or to ASS which stands for Attention Seeking Shit, which would accurately identify him.

This is like a US election, you only get to choose between two people. The American people have been told they don't want proper democracy. If I could, I would give you all a number and your vote would be worth that number, with my number being infinitely higher than everyone else's put together, then I'd tell you how great democracy is after.

But I can't.
"Then, he said "we fell in love", I mean, what an absolute dick."

You are Sam Kinison reincarnated. Jebuz, made my morning, thank you.

But I can't.

Who is Sam Kinison? Who is Jebuz? Apart from that I understood everything.

But I can't.
You pretty much win any day Jake Starkey doesn't post.

This thread should be closed for false advertising. :mad:

This thread should be closed for false advertising. :mad:

Were you hoping to find pictures of dicks?

I wasn’t hoping. I was expecting. lol

Okay, okay, I relent, let's post pictures of dicks.

330px-Richard_M._Nixon%2C_ca._1935_-_1982_-_NARA_-_530679.tif_%28cropped%29.jpg
330px-Dick_Van_Dyke_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
330px-Richard_Cheney_2005_official_portrait.jpg

But I can't.

Sam Kinison, a fantastic comedian.

Jebuz, well you know.

But I can't.

Jebuz, well you know.

Jebuz = well you know?

But I can't.

Jebuz, well you know.

Jebuz = well you know?

Looks like my Sam Kinison link did not post. Too bad.

Baby Jesus. Jebuz is a campy way of mocking a virgin birth. I thought it was funny. Anyway...

But I can't.

Warning: possible indication of poster's age range revealed in the above post.

Who is Sam Kinison?

I was recently back in the world of lush green east Texas from months lived in a very bleak, sandy one of varying shades of burnt sienna and tan, after having driven from Ft. Hood to Galveston to do some fishing on Port Bolivar, when I heard about Sam's untimely passing on the radio of my 1985 Mazda RX7, also brown, with a saddle leather brown interior, unfortunately. But looking on the bright side, I did have a green pine tree air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror, so it wasn't like the entire car was out to remind me of the desert. Hell of year that was. We also had the Freddie Mercury Aids concert, which I listened to while driving back to base on the same car radio. Later that year, on another bright side, I saw Guns 'N Roses open for Metallica in New Orleans. Memories good and bad and all of them lived and remembered like another, distant, separate life.

I voted yours truly as the biggest dick, for posting in this thread about cult cultural icons, when what you were after was a political rumble up kick starter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back