Dick Morris Obama vs. Israel

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SoTLTzKJnA&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Obama vs. Israel[/ame]

Dick "I wore Hillary's panties" Morris is trying awfully hard to stay relevant these days. If this guy is the epitome of your take on mid east politics then this thread is going to get awfully funny.

Dick "I wore Hillary's panties" Morris is trying awfully hard to stay relevant these days. If this guy is the epitome of your take on mid east politics then this thread is going to get awfully funny.

what part of what he said is wrong doyathink?

the whole fucking video. Dick Morris is NOTORIOUSLY wrong about almost everything he's thrown his views out on. It's why his talking head career has gone south since 2006. Listening to that guy speak on foreign policy is like listening to an actor at Silver Dollar City instruct children how to forge silver.

the whole fucking video. Dick Morris is NOTORIOUSLY wrong about almost everything he's thrown his views out on. It's why his talking head career has gone south since 2006. Listening to that guy speak on foreign policy is like listening to an actor at Silver Dollar City instruct children how to forge silver.

well, I dunno,, I'm gonna have to watch and see, cause I am no expert.. I'm still trying to find out why the whole world has always hated the jewish people..

people make up lots of reasons to hate lots of people. acting like a drama queen (morris) about an American president who doesnt' open his mouth when a jew wants a blowjob is rather disingenuous and is meant for nothing more than appealing to christians who, ironically, believe end times bullshit that is no less nuttythan 72 virgins.

Forum List

Back