Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

What I mean is that most pro-palestinians do not really want peace, even though they claim it is, the peace they want is with all the Jews gone. Something that will never happen without war, therefore they are against the Palestinians and therefore anti-semetic.

And abi, when I first saw this thread even on my phone with tapatalk, the picture looked so photoshopped it is pathetic. And now you are too. To use a fake picture to make your point(s) makes you a fake as well.
I think you are wrong Teddy re the Palestinians,most just want a fair go,what you should remember friend is that part of the Zionist Manifesto is to "Drive The Palestinians into the SEA",you cannot have it both ways,you should be a little circumspect in some of your prose,I'd hate to think you were being unfair

What I mean is that most pro-palestinians do not really want peace, even though they claim it is, the peace they want is with all the Jews gone. Something that will never happen without war, therefore they are against the Palestinians and therefore anti-semetic.

And abi, when I first saw this thread even on my phone with tapatalk, the picture looked so photoshopped it is pathetic. And now you are too. To use a fake picture to make your point(s) makes you a fake as well.
I think you are wrong Teddy re the Palestinians,most just want a fair go,what you should remember friend is that part of the Zionist Manifesto is to "Drive The Palestinians into the SEA",you cannot have it both ways,you should be a little circumspect in some of your prose,I'd hate to think you were being unfair
I realize that I do fall on the side of pro-israel and therefore seem to be unfair, but if you dig deeper into all my posts you'll see where I really stand.

Example: I know that most Palestinians truly want peace, as do most Israelis; but they get caught up in the rhetoric and the past and there they are.

It is high time it stopped. And that is all I have for now.

I realize that I do fall on the side of pro-israel and therefore seem to be unfair, but if you dig deeper into all my posts you'll see where I really stand.

Example: I know that most Palestinians truly want peace, as do most Israelis; but they get caught up in the rhetoric and the past and there they are.

Example: I know that most Palestinians truly want peace, as do most Israelis;
True, but Israel keeps getting in the way.

Example: I know that most Palestinians truly want peace, as do most Israelis;
True, but Israel keeps getting in the way.

Indeed, Israel keeps getting in the way of Islamic terrorists and their delusions of islamo-fascism as delineated in the Hamas Charter.

If there was no anti-Semitism, the jews would create it. That they think they are the only semitic people astounds, me just like they are the only ones who died in WWII.

That is how they thrive on attention. Bad or good, it doesn't matter.

If there was no anti-Semitism, the jews would create it. That they think they are the only semitic people astounds, me just like they are the only ones who died in WWII.

That is how they thrive on attention. Bad or good, it doesn't matter.
Penny ...They already do...BUT THESE ZIONIST TRASH ARE NOT...REPEAT NOT A SEMITIC PEOPLE although they try to make out they are,all they Actually are Converts to Judaism but don't believe in the real tenants of that Religion .... that is why the Ultra Jews Detest them.

Hollie,yet again are feeding us all Bullshit again

Well we all know that the US is the second State of Israel,so nothing surprises me about the Filth that is Donald Trump....Well the Zionists may be Dancing in the Streets Abi but the rest of the world realise the implications>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The CNUT Trump has the temerity to say that HE WANTS TO SEE PEACE AND A FREE ISRAEL AND FREE PALESTINE,well we know the Zionists will get into Bed with anyone,as they did in collaborating with the NAZIS,SENDING INNOCENT JEWS(OVER 200,000) TO THE GAS CHARNELS.The Palestinian are a Moral People and will have nothing to do with such a WEIDO

Abi,nothing surprises me and I thought this may happen,I hoped not but there you go.

TRUMP IS A DELUSIONAL PEICE OF SHIT...steve

7s2dfdt.jpg
That is NOT HATE BUT FACT,piss off you irritating Zionist...I clearly told you to STOP having INTERCOURSE,BECAUSE I DON"T DEAL WITH TERRORISTS

You don’t irritate me. You amuse me. I like my antiSemites out and proud. Makes it easier for Mossad to find them.

police-raid.jpg
I am so frightened by your threats....but only you are Anti-Simetic because you HATE THE SEMITIC PALESTINIANS,,,YOU DOPE YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC AT ALL,JUST A FILTHY ZIONIST SO AS I SAID BEFORE >>>>PISS OFF YOU LOWLIFE ZIONIST TERRORIST
"Semitic Palestinians"?! Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laughs.

Those Palestinians have been there forever, never left , more Semitic than any European jews via culture. You know that, that is why there are Christian, Jewish and Muslim Pals?? The Hebrews of the land now had to learn Hebrew, and are from Russia, Germany, US and all over. The Pals never left.

Forum List

Back