Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

wow. encouraging binge drinking in the yearbook? my high school would have run the yearbook staff out for even SUGGESTING this and i graduated at this time also.

Actually, the binge drinking was in Kavanaugh's yearbook. He was a member of the 100 Kegs or Bust group.

Brett Kavanaugh high school yearbook raises new questions about Supreme Court nominee

WASHINGTON -- Amid accusations of sexual assault against a woman while in high school, the high school yearbook of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has prompted more questions about his character.

Kavanaugh graduated from Bethesda’s Georgetown Prep high school in 1983.

Washington, D.C.-area attorney Seth Berenzweig received the yearbook from a woman who did not want her name revealed. Berenzweig says she brought it forward after seeing Judge Kavanaugh’s repeated denial of engaging in inappropriate behavior with a then 15-year-old girl at a high school party.

“The question of integrity and character and fitness,” said Berenzweig. “There’s information here that appears to potentially be inconsistent with what the judge said earlier this morning.”

The yearbook has pages dedicated to each graduating high school senior. Kavanaugh’s page includes references to the "Keg City Club" and "100 kegs or bust."

“[He's] someone who apparently may have had a reputation for some heavy drinking,” said Berenzweig.

wow. encouraging binge drinking in the yearbook? my high school would have run the yearbook staff out for even SUGGESTING this and i graduated at this time also.

Actually, the binge drinking was in Kavanaugh's yearbook. He was a member of the 100 Kegs or Bust group.

Brett Kavanaugh high school yearbook raises new questions about Supreme Court nominee

WASHINGTON -- Amid accusations of sexual assault against a woman while in high school, the high school yearbook of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has prompted more questions about his character.

Washington, D.C.-area attorney Seth Berenzweig received the yearbook from a woman who did not want her name revealed. Berenzweig says she brought it forward after seeing Judge Kavanaugh’s repeated denial of engaging in inappropriate behavior with a then 15-year-old girl at a high school party.

“The question of integrity and character and fitness,” said Berenzweig. “There’s information here that appears to potentially be inconsistent with what the judge said earlier this morning.”

The yearbook has pages dedicated to each graduating high school senior. Kavanaugh’s page includes references to the "Keg City Club" and "100 kegs or bust."

“[He's] someone who apparently may have had a reputation for some heavy drinking,” said Berenzweig.
did you read the yearbook? seems to be a school tradition, not just 1 student getting drunk n frisky.

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Then why won’t turd knocker come in and testify?
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.
Evidence of death threats?

Explain when she was raped? How is denying and accusation of sexual assault rape enabling?

She has not accused him of rape. Do you understand that rape and sexual assault are not the same?

Last edited:

did you read the yearbook? seems to be a school tradition, not just 1 student getting drunk n frisky.

That is what I'm talking about. The school is a party school, and has a reputation as such. And, when they cheer heavy drinking in the yearbook, I think there is a bit of a problem at that school.

Shoot, he even joked about his alma matter back in 2015..........

'What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep,' Kavanaugh joked in 2015

And he then said he remembered another unofficial motto from his time at the school.

"But fortunately, we had a good saying that we've held firm to, to this day, as the dean was reminding me before the talk, which is, 'What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep,' " Kavanaugh said, drawing a few laughs. "That's been a good thing for all of us, I think."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., shared a clip of Kavanaugh making the joke in a tweet on Tuesday.

Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Since most media is left wing that is not a lot of people.

Evidence of inbreeding being a staple?

Didn't read the link did ya?

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Yep! Just as I thought! Your stupidity cannot be fixed!
No counter argument? Good, slink away.
I am staying here and you are staying stupid!

And you have nothing on powerful conservatives or inbreeding.
Yes let’s pretend all your pundits haven’t been working tirelessly to attack her, inbred :rolleyes:
While pretending that most of your pundits are calling her accusation gospel truth

Yeah. And pay for all of this fear, her Gotome account collected in excess of $135k in a couple of days to pay for armed security as well as pain and suffering.

Forum List

Back