DHS gang members, middle easterners in caravan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-10-25_10-3-5.png

“I just want to get back to the U.S.,” said a 32-year-old man who admitted he has been deported from the U.S. twice. “We are all just looking for work.”

Read more at DHS: Gang members, Middle Easterners in caravan - WND

DHS: Gang members, Middle Easterners in caravan - WND

The dummies think it's all a conspiracy
So the Dept of homeland security said on Tuesday it an confirm that gang members and males from the middle east and asia are in the caravan headed to the us.

We have the TRUMP HATING BACKHOLEs who just seem to think this is all a conspiracy , funny when they are the same retarded assholes who thought the same thing of Europe, Sweden etc. They won't believe the rapes until they start to watch them and it's one of their own.

BE PROUD BACKHOLES YOU'VE JEAPORDIZED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WITH YOUR PATHETIC STUPIDITY..

Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants pushes north with the goal of crossing into America, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday. Good about damn time.

• Banned
Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants pushes north with the goal of crossing into America, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday. Good about damn time.

Yep they are sending troops but that doesn't mean some haven't made it over already know what I mean.

Here's the article I saw and found with the troops

The Trump administration is planning to dispatch 800 more troops to the border at the direction of a president who has declared illegal immigration a "national emergency" and has been stoking fears about it ahead of the fast-approaching midterms just as he did before his own election.

from militarynews

Forum List

Back