DHS: Extremists Founding Fathers/Founding Fathers are Extremists !!!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENT: http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2161-docs.pdf

Page 43 of the PDF

HOLY SHIT
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8]"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube[/ame]

The manual, which was published as a guide for Air Force students in January 2013, with a label “for training purposes only”, in fact, tells about how to determine an “extremist”.

Now, who can be qualified as extremists according to this brochure? You will probably be quite surprised to learn that its authors qualify as extremists those who embrace “individual liberties” and honor “states' rights”!

Still, this is not yet the most shocking point in the brochure. Is is widely believed that Americans, as a rule, respect the Founding Fathers of their nation very much. However, the manual's authors believe that the American colonists who sought independence from British rule can be qualified as “extremists” as well!

“In US history,” the manual says, “there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”

Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Defense Department guide calls Founding Fathers 'extremist' | The Daily Caller

Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists

US Defense Department's manual calls Founding Fathers ?extremists? - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Explosive Video Reveal: DoD Training Manual: ?Extremist? Founding Fathers ?Would Not Be Welcome In Today?s Military? | Right Wing News

Last edited:
ORIGINAL DOCUMENT: http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2161-docs.pdf

Page 43 of the PDF

HOLY SHIT
"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube

The manual, which was published as a guide for Air Force students in January 2013, with a label “for training purposes only”, in fact, tells about how to determine an “extremist”.

Now, who can be qualified as extremists according to this brochure? You will probably be quite surprised to learn that its authors qualify as extremists those who embrace “individual liberties” and honor “states' rights”!

Still, this is not yet the most shocking point in the brochure. Is is widely believed that Americans, as a rule, respect the Founding Fathers of their nation very much. However, the manual's authors believe that the American colonists who sought independence from British rule can be qualified as “extremists” as well!

“In US history,” the manual says, “there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”

Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Defense Department guide calls Founding Fathers 'extremist' | The Daily Caller

Pentagon Labels Founding Fathers, Conservatives as Extremists

US Defense Department's manual calls Founding Fathers ?extremists? - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Explosive Video Reveal: DoD Training Manual: ?Extremist? Founding Fathers ?Would Not Be Welcome In Today?s Military? | Right Wing News

They ARE extremists? You mean they are still around?

Liberty has always been an extreme and radical position. It was when the Founders fought for it. It is now.

The American experiment hasn't failed though. Our people are just not conducting it anymore.

Our Founders were extremists. They did start a revolution, after all. :)

There is that GOP side that 2nd lets slip out occasionally.

I'm sure you're more GOP than I am, I bet you can't wait to join the Neo-cons bombing Syria, because your Dear Leader, Obabble, seems to have reconciled with their views.

Trapped you in that one, didn't I [MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION]

I'm sure you're more GOP than I am, I bet you can't wait to join the Neo-cons bombing Syria, because your Dear Leader, Obabble, seems to have reconciled with their views.

There was nothing to trap. It was mere joculation.

So which is it? Do you support Obama and the Neo Cons for military action in Syria? Or do you support Ron Paul and the Libertarians, for no military action?

So who ever developed and wrote the program for ths spell check on the windows 7 version is rather short on the ability to spell several words. They should have copied a thesaurus.

There was nothing to trap. It was mere joculation.

So which is it? Do you support Obama and the Neo Cons for military action in Syria? Or do you support Ron Paul and the Libertarians, for no military action?

I am for saving the innocents of the region.

“Rebellion to tyranny is obedience to God.”
― Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back