Dexter

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Season Preimer last night. No spoilers.

I HATED the way the last season ended, but maybe life was getting too easy for Dexter and the writers needed to shake his tree.

I think the opener was well handled, I liked seeing Dexter's roving eye while out on a date with Rita. For normal guys it might be an attractive woman at the next table; for Dexter it's his next victim that pulls his focus.

Interesting dynamics between Quinn and the Morgans (again, no spoilers)

I HATED the way the last season ended, but maybe life was getting too easy for Dexter and the writers needed to shake his tree.

I think the opener was well handled, I liked seeing Dexter's roving eye while out on a date with Rita. For normal guys it might be an attractive woman at the next table; for Dexter it's his next victim that pulls his focus.

I still haven't forgiven the writers of Dexter for killing off Rita. I have my theory on Quinn though.

I still haven't forgiven the writers of Dexter for killing off Rita. I have my theory on Quinn though.

Rita was perfect for Dexter, she was so pliable. He hit the ground running this season, hiding things, burning up the shed and even having time to murder someone in his grief over Rita.

Deb is going to be more challenging "looking after him". She's more suspicious than Rita was.

Forum List

Back