Developing over 110 fires continue to spread in Florida

DEVELOPING: Over 110 Fires Continue to Spread in Florida

Well just go back to sleep , they won't ever tell you the real reason it started...........too many are to far into their cell phones to know wtf is going on anyway.
Forest fires is where air campaigns can be put to good use. An airfleet should be able to put out forest fires in a single firerun.
Boy, have you ever been on the fire line on a crown fire? Because what you just posted has zero connection with reality.

Well just go back to sleep , they won't ever tell you the real reason it started...........too many are to far into their cell phones to know wtf is going on anyway.
Forest fires is where air campaigns can be put to good use. An airfleet should be able to put out forest fires in a single firerun.
Boy, have you ever been on the fire line on a crown fire? Because what you just posted has zero connection with reality.
simply because, you are clueless and Causeless. How did the military expect to win in Vietnam, with air campaigns?

How many water tankers would it to put out a fire?

IMG_0032.JPG
We use helicopters here dumping water on fires
Twitter

simply because, you are clueless and Causeless. How did the military expect to win in Vietnam, with air campaigns?

View attachment 122038 We use helicopters here dumping water on fires
Twitter

air tankers can carry more water; a replaceable "bladder" could hold more water in that bigger airship.

During real times of war, even thousands of bombers have been used.

This was for a small brush fire.
Twitter

air tankers can carry more water; a replaceable "bladder" could hold more water in that bigger airship.

From Florida

Twitter

From Florida

Twitter

Why is the State "air militia" in the several States not solving this problem in our fifty States.

At the federal level there are a number of resources. Each state also has its own resources, as well as local. When those aren't enough, if not on federal land, (which is handled first by national resources) then the federal resources or other state resources are called in. In other words there are multiple agencies available.

Right now Florida is extremely dry in many areas and as such any fire that gets started runs quickly, particularly if there is any wind.

And depending on whether there is any danger to civilians or structures sometimes they allow them to burn, to get rid of the dry underbrush, though they are controlled/monitored.
Fire Management Today | US Forest Service
Wildland Fire: Personnel Involved | U.S. National Park Service
Wildland Fire / Florida Forest Service / Divisions & Offices / Home - Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services

From Florida

Twitter

Why is the State "air militia" in the several States not solving this problem in our fifty States.

Yesterday a vacant wooded lot in my neighborhood caught on fire. The lot is behind my across the street neighbor's house. The fire department came. The fire Department spent a lot of time putting a lot of water on it putting it out. About four hours later I went across and started chatting with my neighbor and said--hey, I think that lot is on fire again. Sure enough it was flaring back up. We grabbed a shovel, drug his his hose out and put it out again. This is the nature of fire and the great outdoors. If a truck full of water didn't keep it from happening again, I doubt and armada of airplanes would have either.

Yesterday a vacant wooded lot in my neighborhood caught on fire. The lot is behind my across the street neighbor's house. The fire department came. The fire Department spent a lot of time putting a lot of water on it putting it out. About four hours later I went across and started chatting with my neighbor and said--hey, I think that lot is on fire again. Sure enough it was flaring back up. We grabbed a shovel, drug his his hose out and put it out again. This is the nature of fire and the great outdoors. If a truck full of water didn't keep it from happening again, I doubt and armada of airplanes would have either.
in other words, ground crews are still required.

The fires are probably God's punishment for allowing that obese orange clown to waste so much time and money playing golf there.

Fire crews establish fire break lines.
in other words, ground crews are still required.

The fires are probably God's punishment for allowing that obese orange clown to waste so much time and money playing golf there.
This is a State issue, regardless. Our Second Amendment applies. We have Commanders in Chief, in every State, of that which is Necessary to the security of a free State.

We have Fifty States. Air tankers from up to fifty States could form an airforce to "combat" forest fires and other emergencies.

Jump capable firecrews are always an asset.

And ours here in Florida has done fine.
This is a State issue, regardless. Our Second Amendment applies. We have Commanders in Chief, in every State, of that which is Necessary to the security of a free State.

We have Fifty States. Air tankers from up to fifty States could form an airforce to "combat" forest fires and other emergencies.

Jump capable firecrews are always an asset.

Forum List

Back