Developing: Obama Gay Scandal!!!!!

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
:lol::lol::lol:

29506230-obama-gay.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE GLOBE!! you trust that tabloid dirt rag!!!!!! thats hilarious, I am no fan of Obamas but damn you gotta do WAY better than that scum sheet !!!:lol::rolleyes:

Sarcasm detector a little out of whack, dude?

nope stupidity meter in overdrive, just to even post this as remotely news worthy is funny, a dirt rag tabloid posts a story and people jump on it!...anywho my response was sarcasim times 50:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE GLOBE!! you trust that tabloid dirt rag!!!!!! thats hilarious, I am no fan of Obamas but damn you gotta do WAY better than that scum sheet !!!:lol::rolleyes:

Sarcasm detector a little out of whack, dude?

nope stupidity meter in overdrive, just to even post this as remotely news worthy is funny, a dirt rag tabloid posts a story and people jump on it!...anywho my response was sarcasim times 50:lol:

i imagine that's a fairly constant condition, being so close to the source and all.

Awesome.

We have Slick Willie to thank for having our Presidents splashed all over the mags at the grocery store till. In a debt this country can never repay, Slick Willie brought the intricacies of complex issues such as trade and the war in Kosovo to the trailer park crowd. Well done, Slick Willie. You opened up democracy to a demo that rarely had any interests in such issues.

Awesome.

We have Slick Willie to thank for having our Presidents splashed all over the mags at the grocery store till. In a debt this country can never repay, Slick Willie brought the intricacies of complex issues such as trade and the war in Kosovo to the trailer park crowd. Well done, Slick Willie. You opened up democracy to a demo that rarely had any interests in such issues.

Not to mention, boxers or briefs.

Forum List

Back