Devastated Muslim demands apology compensation after biting into pork sausage mcmuffin from Mcdonald

Magical nonsense should not be reason for a legal claim.
What magic? Did the sausage magically appear in his mouth?
Magical belief that some super being wants or doesn't want you to do something.
That's your OPINION. You apparently don't understand government coercion. And a violation of your conscience. We've seen it with you people in the Baker case. I agree with the Muzzy if there was INTENT involved. If not, apologize, and move on
Ridiculous. A magical belief cannot reasonably be justification for retribution. If it ever becomes one, then I'll be inventing my own religion to get whatever I want.
Don’t speak about things you know nothing about.
Oh do tell. What magical belief do you want me to care about?

Ridiculous. A magical belief cannot reasonably be justification for retribution. If it ever becomes one, then I'll be inventing my own religion to get whatever I want.

You mean like believing one can magically change genders?
No, not like that. Are you stupid?
Funny, because these gender-bender types expect everyone to accommodate them, and if you don’t play along with their fantasy then you are a bigot.
If you are an ass to them for no reason, then you are a bigot.

Thanks for proving my point. If I don’t play along with their made up fiction, I’m a “bigot”.
Lol the irony

United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..
( yes the US is just as bad and just as stupid)

Eating bacon should be a requirement for citizenship here to prevent these Muslims from coming here.
There are many people who follow the laws of clean and unclean foods. Unless you're advocating a police state, thankfully, that will never happen

United Kingdom – A “devastated” Muslim man is demanding an apology and compensation after he bit into a pork sausage McMuffin that McDonald’s accidentally served him.
"Devastated" Muslim Demands Apology, Compensation After Biting Into Pork Sausage McMuffin From McDonald's

But you knew sausages have pork in it and this mo fo will win just because of his special little class you the American are worthless someday sooner or later the idiots will figure that out..

Eating bacon should be a requirement for citizenship here to prevent these Muslims from coming here.
There are many people who follow the laws of clean and unclean foods. Unless you're advocating a police state, thankfully, that will never happen

Get a sense of humor?

Isn't America great? Anyone can sue for anything!

Not we aren't stupid enogh but I thought the OP said it happened in England not New England.

You are a blithering idiot.

Forum List

Back