DeSantis realizes what made China an economic powerhouse

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Manufacturing grew by leaps and bounds in China because they didn't let the environmentalists put restrictions on those facilities. Chinese leaders realized that jobs were more important than environmental laws. I'd love to see DeSantis succeed Trump as president and take all the stupid environmental laws off the books.

---DeSantis signs bill deleting climate change mentions from Florida state law---

Even this Biden tariff plan on China won't cost China because the Chinese EV plants are in Mexico... this allows Biden to gas light his dummies.... without changing a thing...

It's election year. Biden will throw anything he can think of onto the wall and see if it sticks. Xi allows him to act tough once a while I guess.

Manufacturing grew by leaps and bounds in China because they didn't let the environmentalists put restrictions on those facilities. Chinese leaders realized that jobs were more important than environmental laws. I'd love to see DeSantis succeed Trump as president and take all the stupid environmental laws off the books.

---DeSantis signs bill deleting climate change mentions from Florida state law---

Yeah, and Chinese people died because of it.

Money over people. Great.

It's election year. Biden will throw anything he can think of onto the wall and see if it sticks. Xi allows him to act tough once a while I guess.

It's Trump who is flip flopping on China, again. He's pro-TikTok, but then he'll want something anti-Chinese, he was pro-China for two years, then anti-China for two as president.

Biden just put tariffs up on electric vehicles to 102% from 25%. To go along with his massively consistent policy on China in the last 3 1/2 years.

Biden has crushed Bush & Trump's rise of China.
fredgraph.png

Biden has crushed Bush & Trump's rise of China.
fredgraph.png

What happened to the last 2 years on that chart? Oh yea, it would be bad news for Biden. Let me post it:

China’s economy expands by a surprisingly strong pace in the first quarter of 2024​

China's economy grew faster than expected in the March quarter​

I guess Xiden is doing his job. He's killing our economy, he mine as well help theirs.

What happened to the last 2 years on that chart? Oh yea, it would be bad news for Biden. Let me post it:

China’s economy expands by a surprisingly strong pace in the first quarter of 2024​

China's economy grew faster than expected in the March quarter​

I guess Xiden is doing his job. He's killing our economy, he mine as well help theirs.
Xiden has built China back better

Better yet the capital hill gang needs to vote to defund the EPA & the POTUS sign it into law. Make it a double header & do the same to the Department of Education.

Even this Biden tariff plan on China won't cost China because the Chinese EV plants are in Mexico... this allows Biden to gas light his dummies.... without changing a thing...
Ram: president Trump already has a plan in place to torture the China/Mexico concoction. USA sends our illegal aliens to Mexico as slave labor for the Chinese plants & whatever Mexico wants to do with the rest of the overspill of the illegals. Then private American citizens make direct purchases of the Chinese made vehicles of their choice for a penny on the dollar with zero taxes & fees!

No current EV plants in Mexico. They are looking into it.

Bloodbath

No current EV plants in Mexico. They are looking into it.

Bloodbath

China is doing things to benefit all their people vs the US’s plan of only benefiting the top 10%.

China is doing things to benefit all their people vs the US’s plan of only benefiting the top 10%.

When we opened up China, we signed our death warrant. They have at least several hundred million people who have not entered the middle class with most of them earning wages like ours a century ago. And they are thankful. We are self-important and self-indulgent. China would solve these riots with machine guns.

When we opened up China, we signed our death warrant. They have at least several hundred million people who have not entered the middle class with most of them earning wages like ours a century ago. And they are thankful. We are self-important and self-indulgent. China would solve these riots with machine guns.
The greedy capitalists opened China, while destroying US manufacturing and all those good paying working class jobs. We can thank our corrupt ruling class and those greedy capitalists. Now these same criminals want war with China.

They’ve had an ongoing war against the working class, but the working class has yet to realize it.

China has internment camps for their people.

You support slavery
What a perfect dupe. While the US is imposing tyranny on its people and spending enormous sums on non-stop wars designed to benefit the elite and the uniparty, Americans get screwed. Yet you claim this. Just as the establishment wants.

LMFAO!

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!

What a perfect dupe. While the US is imposing tyranny on its people and spending enormous sums on non-stop wars designed to benefit the elite and the uniparty, Americans get screwed. Yet you claim this. Just as the establishment wants.

LMFAO!

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS!
China enslaves muslims

The greedy capitalists opened China, while destroying US manufacturing and all those good paying working class jobs. We can thank our corrupt ruling class and those greedy capitalists. Now these same criminals want war with China.

They’ve had an ongoing war against the working class, but the working class has yet to realize it.
We cannot compete on the costs to build products with them. Only going back to pax americana and bringing manufacturing here again and paying the real costs of the products will cement foundation. The West Coast Ports take in massive imports to what we export.

Better yet the capital hill gang needs to vote to defund the EPA & the POTUS sign it into law. Make it a double header & do the same to the Department of Education.
Too many RINOs in Congress for that to happen.

Forum List

Back