Desalination of sea water.

Thank you. That does look very promising. And graphene certainly looks like a material with multiple uses. I believe some battery manufacturers are playing with it, possibly creating a battery with multiple times the capacity of our present lithium ion.

That would be applicable to alkaline waters, also. Yes, a very big deal to many people in desert nations. And, also, would not let micro-organisms through, so it would also purify the water.

It doesn't seem most poster get how bid a deal this will be. Only three years.

The masses rarely realize how technological developments can become game changers and can completely change the world we live in. I've wondered for quite some time if anyone would ever find a cheaper way to do this. The impact this could have worldwide is almost difficult to imagine. Here in the US, the southwestern US and parts of the southeast would benefit greatly. States like NM, AZ, UT, NV, and southern CA would be the biggest beneficiaries.

I wonder if there are any money making opportunities from this? Is Lockheed Martin the only stock that would benefit?

It doesn't seem most poster get how bid a deal this will be. Only three years.

I think it's a big deal. I've lived in 2 Middle Eastern countries that use desalinated water. But, they have a lot of money and can afford it. It will be great when it's more affordable for less affluent countries.

Forum List

Back