Derrick Bell: Liberal Whites Are Oppressors...

Too late to turn back. Everyone here knows you're an angry racist. My guess is that you're a racist African American Democrat. I bet i nailed it.

You would have "nailed" it..had I been "African American". Or a racist.

But you got the Democrat thing right. :thup:

One out of three ain't bad.

Ok, two out of three. Still not bad.

Naw..one.

But I've seen posts by you that indicate you are pretty much in the mind that white people are superior. Like your boy Ron. In any case..you support the lunatic. Which probably means you agree with his racist rants.

Wasn't it Rand Paul..that suddenly..out of the blue..suggested that businesses could choice who they do business with..on the basis of race?

Well, if you don't support private property rights then surely you will be okay with preventing businesses from banning guns in there establishments as gun ownership is now "settled" as an individual right? And of course, who fucks who in their own bedroom...you must support government regulating that too. Gosh, you really are a big gov guy.

And the fried chicken/watermelon signs the Tea Party use to trot around..boy howdy..they were funny.

I've been to dozens of TP events. Never saw a single sign like that. I'm sure at some TP event there were racist signs, so all TP people are racist? Hmmm, I thought you lefties didn't like mass generalizations like that. Perhaps you do?

You would have "nailed" it..had I been "African American". Or a racist.

But you got the Democrat thing right. :thup:

One out of three ain't bad.

Ok, two out of three. Still not bad.

Naw..one.

But I've seen posts by you that indicate you are pretty much in the mind that white people are superior. Like your boy Ron. In any case..you support the lunatic. Which probably means you agree with his racist rants.

Nah, you just hate Whitey. You've made that very clear. You're a racist. It is what it is.

Even Ron Paul is a racist.

Big time one at that.

Did you actually listen to this speech? Please point to exactly where his statements in this video make Paul a racist.

Do you actually read these threads?

Post 5.

Check it out. :thup:

Yea....not in there. Want to try again? Tell us specifically the words spoken by Paul in that video that were racist. I really don't care about your false summation. Be specific now...

Me?

I am not the one standing in front of a confederate flag "poo-pooing" the notion that slavery was the cause of the Civil War. Nor am I suggesting that a possible solution would be the North to "buy back" the slaves.

That's Ron Paul.

Yeah you're a POS racist...

Aren't you like six foot tall, can knock out Chuck Norris with one punch and have an IQ that rival's Einstein?

:lol:

No, but I am a genius...

Me?

I am not the one standing in front of a confederate flag "poo-pooing" the notion that slavery was the cause of the Civil War. Nor am I suggesting that a possible solution would be the North to "buy back" the slaves.

That's Ron Paul.

How is that racist?

Oh boo-hoo-hoo!

We po' White folks sure do get picked on a lot.

Honestly boys, do grow of set, would'jas?

You're an embarrassment to the White race.

Did you actually listen to this speech? Please point to exactly where his statements in this video make Paul a racist.

Do you actually read these threads?

Post 5.

Check it out. :thup:

Yea....not in there. Want to try again? Tell us specifically the words spoken by Paul in that video that were racist. I really don't care about your false summation. Be specific now...

Obama-Bot crash coming. Wait for it... :lol:

Wasn't it Rand Paul..that suddenly..out of the blue..suggested that businesses could choice who they do business with..on the basis of race?

Well, if you don't support private property rights then surely you will be okay with preventing businesses from banning guns in there establishments as gun ownership is now "settled" as an individual right? And of course, who fucks who in their own bedroom...you must support government regulating that too. Gosh, you really are a big gov guy.

And the fried chicken/watermelon signs the Tea Party use to trot around..boy howdy..they were funny.

I've been to dozens of TP events. Never saw a single sign like that. I'm sure at some TP event there were racist signs, so all TP people are racist? Hmmm, I thought you lefties didn't like mass generalizations like that. Perhaps you do?

First off..there's a big difference betweens guns..and skin color. Throwing in those sorts of non-sequiturs doesn't help your argument at all.

Second..I never posted "all" Tea Party peeps are racist. We have some posting here that seem to be pretty much not racist. And overall, okay in my book. I also don't look at racist people as "evil". I have friends that are pretty racist. Takes all types in my book. I just don't want these people with their hands on the government.

Last edited:

Thought that was settled.

Don't wanna talk about race?

How about you don't bring it up.

It's the law, but that doesn't mean the issue is "settled." Most of the laws passed in the last 100 years are violations of the Constitution.

Me?

That's Ron Paul.

How is that racist?

Everything progressives don't agree with is "racist" or "biased."

It's a ridiculous common trend...

I suppose you're a hate monger.... :lol:

How could Barack Obama not stand up for his own Mother? Cozying up to these racist loons is just wrong. I guess it really does say alot about the man. It's very sad.

First off..there's a big difference betweens guns..and skin color.

Yes, yes...we got it. It's okay to violate private property rights for some but not others...and of course, you get to choose. Equal justice is anathema to the left.

Me?

That's Ron Paul.

How is that racist?

Everything progressives don't agree with is "racist" or "biased."

It's a ridiculous common trend...

I suppose you're a hate monger.... :lol:

Careful..your IQ is showing again..:lol:

First off..there's a big difference betweens guns..and skin color.

Yes, yes...we got it. It's okay to violate private property rights for some but not others...and of course, you get to choose. Equal justice is anathema to the left.

When you engage in commerce..something that falls under the realm of government as mandated by the constitution..you private property isn't so private anymore.

And heck..you can do some case law studies. Government can grab your "private" property and hand it over to private business..if it wants.

At a fair price..of course. :lol:

Forum List

Back