Derail the Political Process & Beat Bush, too!

J

JEAN KERN

It is time to send a message to the world that our leaders ignoring the Geneva accords is not right, not acceptable.

I keep waiting for Kerry to give a strong message. It's not there.

Bush needs to be fired. Kerry is not an option.

My suggestion is to write in Hillary Clinton's name for President this coming November. A grass roots swell could could defeat both condidates and send the message to Washington AND the world that we the people are back in charge, taking responsibility for choices and demanding humane choices on all fronts; at home and abroad.

I'd rather not waste my vote on that carpetbagging oppurtunistic deranged communist, thank you very much.

Besides the only thing widespread grass root popularity for Clinton would do is insure a Republican landslide.

Originally posted by Zhukov
I'd rather not waste my vote on that carpetbagging oppurtunistic deranged communist, thank you very much.

Besides the only thing widespread grass root popularity for Clinton would do is insure a Republican landslide.

Here here!

Originally posted by JEAN KERN

My suggestion is to write in Hillary Clinton's name for President this coming November. A grass roots swell could could defeat both condidates and send the message to Washington AND the world that we the people are back in charge, taking responsibility for choices and demanding humane choices on all fronts; at home and abroad.

:rotflmao:

Weve had enough of the Clinton incompetance. we arent voting in another four years of it. The first 8 brought us 911.

If we are going to have a female president anytime soon, its going to be Rice.

This point has already been made--abundantly and eloquently--by many others on this board, but I'm going to say it again.

I'm a son of a bitch if I can understand the selective outrage of liberals. They seem to be blissfully unaware that AN INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZEN HAD HIS HEAD HACKED OFF, WHILE HIS MURDERERS LAUGHED AND DANCED IN HIS BLOOD! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR PRIORITIES? WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SENSE OF PROPORTION? HAS YOUR HATRED OF AMERICA COMPLETELY BLINDED YOU?

talk about grasping at straws. Taking an incident that has been handled by the military with little if any cover up as a mandate to remove Bush from office is a last desperate gasp from the left wing nut bags in this country. Desperation breeds insanity. I feel that we're going to be seeing alot of insane liberals this summer.

It is time to send a message to the world that our leaders ignoring the Geneva accords is not right, not acceptable.

One major problem with this is our leaders haven't ignored the Geneva anything. A dozen or so young punks may have, but that's no reason for this to go all the way to Rumsfeld, much less Bush. If anything, the leaders of this country are a bit handcuffed because of trying to abide by the rules of war. Terrorists have no rules, they have no remorse, and they hold no value for their own lives much less that of anyone else. The United States has already sentenced one person involved in the prison scandel, but there has been no justice brought to the people that murdered Nick Berg. While our leaders have to worry about opinion polls and election year political bias, the terrorists are free to drag innocent people through the streets then hang their bodies and burn them. I'm willing to bet the terrorists are well aware of the fact that things like that are quickly buried in the U.S. media. Donald Rumsfeld farts on a crowded elevator, and people are screaming for his resignation. Terrorists behead not one, but two people, and it's essentially swept under the rug. I am certainly going to send a message in November with my vote. A message to the terrorists and the rest of the world that I'm doing what is best for this country and it's future by voting for George W. Bush.

JK, since you show the ability to use a computer, you cannot by definition be an idiot. But, you are able to impersonate one with remarkable accuracy.

Since you choose to dishonor the memories of all the Americans who've died, perhaps you'd like to renounce your citizenship/affiliation with this country and move to France. I will be happy to donate the hat to pass.

Didn't Hillary vote for the war? How about Rep. Barbara Lee instead?

Great idea Jean. In fact, how about you get half the Democrats to follow your plan, and the other half to keep their vote with John Kerry. That will give Bush an electoral sweep and keep him in the White House for another four years. Splendid!!! :D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Great idea Jean. In fact, how about you get half the Democrats to follow your plan, and the other half to keep their vote with John Kerry. That will give Bush an electoral sweep and keep him in the White House for another four years. Splendid!!! :D

You are assuming Bush doesnt already have an electoral sweep

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Jean, not like you'll ever read this, but I can't believe you spent the time to register and type that crap. keep dreaming.

Actually she has checked in several times and read this thread. ;)

She's in here trolling for a sympathetic liberal. Where are our liberals anyway? They got nothing to say?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
She's in here trolling for a sympathetic liberal. Where are our liberals anyway? They got nothing to say?

Yeah PJ replied:

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Jean, not like you'll ever read this, but I can't believe you spent the time to register and type that crap. keep dreaming.

He tends to be liberal.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
You are assuming Bush doesnt already have an electoral sweep

Well, we can probably count out Massachusetts, and there's no telling what will happen in Florida this time around. Maine is probably another blue state for 2004. So, not a sweep, but maybe close.

Forum List

Back