Dems Take 2X Foreign Money as GOP

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Dems have raised more than $1 million this cycle from foreign-affiliated PACs

Democratic leaders in the House and Senate alleging GOP groups have funneled foreign money into campaign ads have seen their party raise more than $1 million from political action committees affiliated with foreign companies.

House and Senate Democrats have received about $1.02 million this cycle from such PACs, according to an analysis compiled for The Hill by the Center for Responsive Politics. House and Senate GOP leaders have taken almost $510,000 from PACs on the same list.

Mr. President, those in glass houses should not throw stones.

*Edit*

For those that don't like The Hill:

CBS News: Democrats Took $1M from Foreign-Affiliated PACs, Report Shows

Last edited:
7775d1215734467-animated-gif-thread-56k-warning-funny_pictures_animated_funny_baby.gif

The PACS are funded entirely by contributions from U.S. employees of subsidiaries of foreign companies.

HAHAHAHA....so, you're calling the Alabama employees of Toyota foreign.........LOL.... Good try. But the US Chamber is getting money directly from Toyota, and other foreign companies and it's coming from overseas. I have a really hard time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL who works for Toyota as a foreigner.

The PACS are funded entirely by contributions from U.S. employees of subsidiaries of foreign companies.

HAHAHAHA....so, you're calling the Alabama employees of Toyota foreign.........LOL.... Good try. But the US Chamber is getting money directly from Toyota, and other foreign companies and it's coming from overseas. I have a really hard time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL who works for Toyota as a foreigner.

I have a harder time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL donating any money to a fucking democratic....

I have a harder time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL donating any money to a fucking democratic....

he didn't. he gave it to the GOP. Remember, the GOP got 1/2 as much as the Dems. Poor ole Bubba..... a foreigner.... :)

I guess this was the best the right could come up with to counter the US Chamber allegations.

he didn't. he gave it to the GOP. Remember, the GOP got 1/2 as much as the Dems. Poor ole Bubba..... a foreigner.... :)

I guess this was the best the right could come up with to counter the US Chamber allegations.
the USCoC allegations are BULLSHIT
check out factcheck.org

Can you back up these allegations with any evidence?

I see you didn't read the article either, huh? Man! Why are you all opining on the article when it's obvious you didn't even take the time to read it.

I see you didn't read the article either, huh? Man! Why are you all opining on the article when it's obvious you didn't even take the time to read it.

I read it...

Aparently you didn't or only read the points you wanted to see...

Re-read the whole thing...

check out factcheck.org

The Chamber and Foreign Contributions | FactCheck.org

Maybe you can find where it says the allegations are bullshit. I can't. All I see is the Chamber reps saying we have controls to ensure that won't happen. But I don't see a description of the controls or any evidence to show that what the Chamber is saying is true.

I read it...

No need. The article described the PACs in question. You may want to read them to try and find that 'other evidence' you're inquiring into.

You're not playing by Axelrod's rules. You must prove a negative to have a dog in their fight.

check out factcheck.org

The Chamber and Foreign Contributions | FactCheck.org

Maybe you can find where it says the allegations are bullshit. I can't. All I see is the Chamber reps saying we have controls to ensure that won't happen. But I don't see a description of the controls or any evidence to show that what the Chamber is saying is true.
then you have very selective reading

I read it...

No need. The article described the PACs in question. You may want to read them to try and find that 'other evidence' you're inquiring into.

The article describes the source of the allegations and it isn't the USCoC...

You should re-read the entie article... Check out the bits you seem to be skipping over... Thus far you are only floundering around...

Go ahead, re-read the whole thing...

Forum List

Back