Dems Take 2X Foreign Money as GOP

Don't bother... I had some numb skull actually arguing that since there was no proof, that meant it happened.

You're dealing with moronic lefties... this is what you get.

he didn't. he gave it to the GOP. Remember, the GOP got 1/2 as much as the Dems. Poor ole Bubba..... a foreigner.... :)

I guess this was the best the right could come up with to counter the US Chamber allegations.
the USCoC allegations are BULLSHIT
check out factcheck.org

The Chamber and Foreign Contributions | FactCheck.org

Maybe you can find where it says the allegations are bullshit. I can't. All I see is the Chamber reps saying we have controls to ensure that won't happen. But I don't see a description of the controls or any evidence to show that what the Chamber is saying is true.

So, you have evidence it is not true?

Ok then, Barack Obama is a sex crazed, crack smoking kiddie buggerer.

Now, prove I am wrong.

There ate trying hard to twist the issue. Dem get mire PAC money sure! But straight up foreign corporate donations NO! Try again, unless you believe some american that works at Toyota has more money or pull than the Toyota corporation. Tell me why you believe this then kill yourself.

Dems have raised more than $1 million this cycle from foreign-affiliated PACs

Democratic leaders in the House and Senate alleging GOP groups have funneled foreign money into campaign ads have seen their party raise more than $1 million from political action committees affiliated with foreign companies.

House and Senate Democrats have received about $1.02 million this cycle from such PACs, according to an analysis compiled for The Hill by the Center for Responsive Politics. House and Senate GOP leaders have taken almost $510,000 from PACs on the same list.

Mr. President, those in glass houses should not throw stones.

*Edit*

For those that don't like The Hill:

CBS News: Democrats Took $1M from Foreign-Affiliated PACs, Report Shows

I'm Shocked!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who Knew!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Dems Take 2X Foreign Money as GOP"

That's different. Somehow. It just is. Why do you hate America?

There. Did I get that right, USMB lefties?

You left out Inbreeding, Intelligence, and Lying, off the cuff assessment. Also you didn't curse or divert the argument, all that is a give away. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

You left out Inbreeding, Intelligence, and Lying, off the cuff assessment. Also you didn't curse or divert the argument, all that is a give away. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
"6%!! 6%, you stupid NASCAR-watching hicks!!" :lol:

HAHAHAHA....so, you're calling the Alabama employees of Toyota foreign.........LOL.... Good try. But the US Chamber is getting money directly from Toyota, and other foreign companies and it's coming from overseas. I have a really hard time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL who works for Toyota as a foreigner.

I have a harder time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL donating any money to a fucking democratic....

he didn't. he gave it to the GOP. Remember, the GOP got 1/2 as much as the Dems. Poor ole Bubba..... a foreigner.... :)

I guess this was the best the right could come up with to counter the US Chamber allegations.

Allegations? I think you mean the rumors started by the White House and parroted by its sycophants everywhere. Like you.

If any of you sheeple have any evidence of wrongdoing, pass it along to the Department of Justice. I'm sure they'll have no problem going after an organization that supports their political opponents. Until that time, you're just spreading rumors like the rest of the sheep.

I have a harder time thinking of Bubba from Montgomery, AL donating any money to a fucking democratic....

Allegations? I think you mean the rumors started by the White House and parroted by its sycophants everywhere. Like you.

If any of you sheeple have any evidence of wrongdoing, pass it along to the Department of Justice. I'm sure they'll have no problem going after an organization that supports their political opponents. Until that time, you're just spreading rumors like the rest of the sheep.
He serves his masters well, and he will be rewarded.

Yeah, I'm sure his nice, shiny "Sheeple for Obama" bumpersticker is in the mail already.

That works. There's alway's fishing and hunting too. Hobbyists too I guess, anyone that partakes in activity that does not directly benefit the State or the Party, would work when you think about it. The best angle might be attacking anyone that places thought, word, or action over the consent, or even over seeking the consent of the State or party first. I know It is not a crime yet to have an opinion on a matter without knowing with and coming into compliance with the will of those more worthy. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Disclose Act passed the House, but ultimately stalled in the Senate after it won no GOP support.

Hmmm, no GOP support. Why do you think that is?

News Corp., the parent company of Fox News, contributed $1 million this summer to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the business lobby that has been running an aggressive campaign in support of the Republican effort to retake Congress

News Corp. gave $1 million to pro-GOP group - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Fox news, owned by Australians and Arabians.

And Republicans are complaining about a measly million?

On the other hand:

Specifically, the chamber has said it plans to spend $75 million in connection with the 2010 election, and has so far has directed substantial amounts to Republican Senate candidates. As of Sept. 15th, the group had spent $6,747,946 airing more than 8,000 ads on behalf of GOP Senate candidates, according to a study from the Wesleyan Media Project.

That figure made the chamber the biggest spender on congressional races of any interest group, and the second biggest-spending national group after the RGA.

Who knows where the money is coming from? Overseas?

I think you guy's are starting to piss off China. ;)

Not to worry, Bill can fix anything.. right???

This is interesting.

Went to campaignmoney.com and searched CEO political campaign contributions...

1999 to present...

Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $102,328,563
(38% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $1,234

Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $104,808,749
(39% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $1,498

:eusa_think:

http://www.campaignmoney.com/ceo.asp

Yeah, I'm sure his nice, shiny "Sheeple for Obama" bumpersticker is in the mail already.
Actually, there aren't any. Just the promise is enough.

That works. There's alway's fishing and hunting too. Hobbyists too I guess, anyone that partakes in activity that does not directly benefit the State or the Party, would work when you think about it. The best angle might be attacking anyone that places thought, word, or action over the consent, or even over seeking the consent of the State or party first. I know It is not a crime yet to have an opinion on a matter without knowing with and coming into compliance with the will of those more worthy. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not yet, it's not. But when Thoughtcrime becomes a reality, it'll be enacted by the Left.

Waah! they are twice as bad as we are!

Too bad, bad is still bad.

this again for those of you who did not catch on the first time.

Oh, we saw it. Personally, I was waiting for you to denounce your side's practice of accepting foreign money.

That's okay. I'm used to dealing with disappointment when expecting leftists not to be hypocrites.

This is interesting.

Went to campaignmoney.com and searched CEO political campaign contributions...

1999 to present...

Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $102,328,563
(38% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Republicans $1,234

Total Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $104,808,749
(39% of total)
Average Contribution Dollar Amount to Democrats $1,498

:eusa_think:

CEO and Chief Executive Officers - Money,Politics,Campaign Contributions,Chief Executive Officers and CEO Contributions
Those damn RethugliCON$, in the hip pocket of Big Busine$$!!

Forum List

Back