Dems Say Privately Obama,..., Not A Leader- Tell us something we don't know

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Dems Say Privately Obama,..., Not A Leader- Tell us something we don't know

Scarborough: Dems Say Privately Obama Is Invisible, Not A Leader

Joe Scarborough: "I have got to clear this up. Mika heard two days ago on Capitol Hill Democrats all saying the same thing. And that is, this president has been invisible, he is not a leader. They said this all behind closed doors. Democratic leaders, Democratic rank-and-file. In fact, 40, 50 of the most powerful Democrats on the Hill. I will just stop right there. The complaints were all the same. The president has vanished. He has left us here alone again like he did with health care. Where is he? Now, they didn't call him a loser, but they sure as hell didn't call him a leader."

Comrades

with Papa Obama's new lows in the polls
it may be time to bring out the children again to save us

Rejoice
The one is with us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]‪Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is a disgrace, a failure and frankly, unqualified to run so much as a lemonade stand. I wouldn't hire him to do so much as run an airport shuttle bus.

Tip: Ace of Spades

Quarterly GDP since Pres. Obama took office.

2009 2nd Qtr:.....-.7%
2009 3rd Qtr:.....1.7%
2009 4th Qtr:.....3.8%
2010 1st Qtr:.....3.9% (Obamacare passed March 2010)
2010 2nd Qtr:.....3.8%
2010 3rd Qtr:.....2.5%
2010 4th Qtr:.....2.3%
2011 1st Qtr:.....0.4%
2011 2nd Qtr:.....1.3%

The conventional wisdom is that it takes at least 2.5% GDP growth to lower unemployment numbers.
For comparison, here are annual numbers from the Carter years

1980...-0.3

Well, their powers of deduction are exceptional. I could have told them that back in 2007.

It's time for us Americans to stop waiting for leadership in Washington and step up and be our own leaders.

I voted for Obama because the alternative was McCain.

Overall Obama has been a continuing disappointment and I've come to regard him as a compromised bullshit artist in the employ of monied interests who takes two baby steps forward for every major step backward. One could say he is a Republican Trojan Horse.

If Obama was on the level our troops would be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, taxes on the upper income levels would be restored to pre-Reagan rates, the Infrastructure would be under repair, the War On Drugs would be replaced by an intelligent approach to the problem of abuse, the prison populations would be significantly reduced, prison construction would be replaced by public transportation projects, creating millions of new jobs.

But Obama is not on the level and I am urging the DNC to draft Bernie Sanders or Eliot Spitzer as 2012 options.

Overall Obama has been a continuing disappointment and I've come to regard him as a compromised bullshit artist in the employ of monied interests who takes two baby steps forward for every major step backward. One could say he is a Republican Trojan Horse.

If Obama was on the level our troops would be out of Iraq and Afghanistan, taxes on the upper income levels would be restored to pre-Reagan rates, the Infrastructure would be under repair, the War On Drugs would be replaced by an intelligent approach to the problem of abuse, the prison populations would be significantly reduced, prison construction would be replaced by public transportation projects, creating millions of new jobs.

But Obama is not on the level and I am urging the DNC to draft Bernie Sanders or Eliot Spitzer as 2012 options.

Elliot Spitzer???

:lol:

Elliot Spitzer???
Why not?

He's smart and aggressive, which is exactly what the left needs. And the fact that he likes women is neither important nor relevant. Let him have a harem -- as long as all the girls are happy. Nobody's concern.

Elliot Spitzer???
Why not?

He's smart and aggressive, which is exactly what the left needs. And the fact that he likes women is neither important nor relevant. Let him have a harem -- as long as all the girls are happy. Nobody's concern.

He prosecuted two prostitution rings while he was meeting prostitutes in hotel rooms. So, you don't have a problem with something as hypocritical as that?

Elliot Spitzer???

:lol:

Maybe the Left is looking for a "Clinton II"

with Spitzer?
:eusa_whistle:

Elliot Spitzer???
Why not?

He prosecuted two prostitution rings while he was meeting prostitutes in hotel rooms. So, you don't have a problem with something as hypocritical as that?

Don't you know? They all do it. So that makes it OK.

Back on topic: Are the Dems just figuring this out? It should have been clear during the health care debacle. Obama gave speech after speech but would never commit to a plan or lay out exactly what he wanted. Pelosi took the lead on that. They should have realized he was not a leader then. Actually they should have realized it back during the primaries, when some of us did.
They didnt say anything because the Dems won that one. Now it looks like everyone is a loser.

Forum List

Back