Dems manufacture another crisis, Russian invasion of Ukraine with warning, double secret probation

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Excuse to force mask mandates, and mail in balloting buggery.

Explain what the pandemic has to do with Russia/ Ukraine.

Leave the deranged conspiracy theories out of it.

PortlyUnhealthyBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

This is almost as bad and Faux Xiden's boycott of his master Xi's Olympic games in Bejing.

This is almost as bad and Faux Xiden's boycott of his master Xi's Olympic games in Bejing.
If Biden sanctions Russia does that mean your boy won't be able to sell his cheap suits made in China China over in Moscow?

Asking for a friend.

If Biden sanctions Russia does that mean your boy won't be able to sell his cheap suits made in China China over in Moscow?

Asking for a friend.
Biden would never sanction Russia, not like Trump did with China and Russia. He was tough on them. That is why Bejing Joe asked for Xi's help to cheat The American People on Election Day.

Xi was happy to oblige.

Biden would never sanction Russia, not like Trump did with China and Russia. He was tough on them. That is why Bejing Joe asked for Xi's help to cheat The American People on Election Day.

Xi was happy to oblige.
There's some other things going on in this thread that are quite interesting.

Failed reading comprehension, Trump asseater? Or did you cheat on your GED, idiot?
Maybe you cheated on your GED or you need to widen your vocabulary. I draw your attention to the second word of the first AND second definitions of "beg."
verb (used with object), begged, beg·ging.
1. to ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favor: to beg alms; to beg forgiveness.
2. to ask (someone) to give or do something; implore: He begged me for mercy. Sit down, I beg you.
Go back to school and pay attention this time. Your apology is due. Moron.

Maybe you cheated on your GED or you need to widen your vocabulary. I draw your attention to the second word of the first AND second definitions of "beg."
verb (used with object), begged, beg·ging.
1. to ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favor: to beg alms; to beg forgiveness.
2. to ask (someone) to give or do something; implore: He begged me for mercy. Sit down, I beg you.
Go back to school and pay attention this time. Your apology is due. Moron.
Don't hang waiting, asswipe.

Forum List

Back