Dems looking for a job~ Hillary Clinton Is Hiring Interns For The Fall — But Won’t Pay Them A Cent

So you say you want to feel like an illegal alien....work for free with Hildebeast...make sure to bring your lunch!

Hillary Clinton is hiring a batch of unpaid interns for the fall to work in her New York City office, according to documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

How does one "hire" a person you won't pay? Isn't that slavery in some form?
No.

Well then, what do you call labor that is unpaid? By a woman who is a multi fucking millionaire ten times over? I would call it slavery.

Ivanka Trump Pays Interns In 'Experiences' Rather Than Money

Well if Interns want to work for free then let them. I sure as shit don't care.

Not much loyalty when you get paid nothing though.

Wonder if another Monica is in the mix?

So you say you want to feel like an illegal alien....work for free with Hildebeast...make sure to bring your lunch!

Hillary Clinton is hiring a batch of unpaid interns for the fall to work in her New York City office, according to documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

No.

Well then, what do you call labor that is unpaid? By a woman who is a multi fucking millionaire ten times over? I would call it slavery.

And Ivanka has what to do with being a former Sec, of State. and a 2 time presidential candidate?

No.

And Ivanka has what to do with being a former Sec, of State. and a 2 time presidential candidate?

Sorry, but Ivanka having unpaid interns at a FOR PROFIT corporation is far worse than Clinton having them work for her non-profit. In fact, Ivanka is probably violating the law.

Well if Interns want to work for free then let them. I sure as shit don't care.

Not much loyalty when you get paid nothing though.

Wonder if another Monica is in the mix?
Hildebeasts turn looking for that SPECIAL intern!

1349416042_article-2212621-1555E4D7000005DC-645_634x544.jpg

No.

Sorry, but Ivanka having unpaid interns at a FOR PROFIT corporation is far worse than Clinton having them work for her non-profit. In fact, Ivanka is probably violating the law.
You're putting me on right?

clinton-crime-syndicate-06.jpg

During the 2014 tax year, the tax-exempt foundation spent a total of $91.2 million, but less than $5.2 million of that money, or 5.7 percent, was granted to charitable organizations, the group’s tax filings show. The Clinton Foundation raised nearly $178 million in 2014.

You're putting me on right?

clinton-crime-syndicate-06.jpg

During the 2014 tax year, the tax-exempt foundation spent a total of $91.2 million, but less than $5.2 million of that money, or 5.7 percent, was granted to charitable organizations, the group’s tax filings show. The Clinton Foundation raised nearly $178 million in 2014.

Dumbass, quit listening to the drug addict Rush and get educated. The Clinton Foundation does not depend on other charitable organizations to do their work. They do the work themselves, with great success.

Rush Limbaugh says Clinton Foundation spends just 15 percent on charity, 85 percent on overhead

No.

It's not illegal to have interns. They are very common in virtually every business arena.

It's not illegal to have interns. They are very common in virtually every business arena.

When it comes to for-profit companies, it's important to realize that many internships are required by law to be paid positions. To do otherwise means fulfilling a number of strict criteria, and the law can get messy in this regard. So, not paying your interns just might lead to a major lawsuit.

Yes, Ivanka Trump, Interns Should Get Paid. Here's Why

Forum List

Back