The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
You cannot make this stuff up. Douchebag argues that Russia wants to interfere in our election and then uses a short statement Putin made, to urge The Senate to Interfere in our Elections!

You cannot make this stuff up.

They are batshit crazy and desperate.

Last edited:
You cannot make this stuff up. Douchebag argues that Russia wants to interfere in our election and then uses a short statement Putin made, to urge The Senate to Interfere in our Elections!

I couldnt make that up, but apparently you can.

It appears Putin may have written the Democrats’ talking points on impeachment
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...written-democrats-talking-points-impeachment/

hurry - dont let taz beat you to closing the thread

:04:
4 Democrat Impeachment Managers Voted AGAINST aid to Ukraine

The ‘forever impeachment’ is a farce and reflects very badly on Democrats. It is terrible for the country and very dishonest. The Democrat leadership is damaging the Constitution. Impeachment was never meant to be used as a partisan political tool.

As the Democrat leadership damages the Constitution, they quote Alexander Hamilton and George Washington out of context. These are the same people who want to tear down Washington’s statues throughout the country and remove his name from buildings.

To demonstrate how absurd the impeachment is, look no further than the impeachment managers selected by the Democrats.

Not only did President Obama refuse to give Ukraine military aid, but four of the impeachment managers voted against giving them aid. Yet, Democrats are trying to say the President broke America’s promise to protect Ukraine from Russia by temporarily holding the aid back.

The Iowa Republican said Rep. Jerrold Nadler, who is an impeachment manager, along with House Democratic Reps. Zoe Lofgren of California, Sylvia Garcia of Texas and Hakeem Jeffries of New York, all who either opposed or didn’t vote for national defense bills that included lethal aid to Ukraine.

WHAT OBAMA DID WHEN PUTIN TOOK CRIMEA
“What I find very interesting now is that the House Managers are very, very centered on the fact that Russia was invading Ukraine. And military funding to Ukraine,” she said on Thursday, reminding reporters that Crimea was invaded in 2014 during the Obama administration.

Ernst told reporters the Obama administration reacted to the invasion by “sending blankets.” [That is true.]

Well..... maybe Vladimir was under oath?

I lived in Russia for 4 years and speak enough, I could have put him under oath and then Shitt would have been on firm ground.

Tak, Vladimir... eto pravda?

It appears Putin may have written the Democrats’ talking points on impeachment
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...written-democrats-talking-points-impeachment/

Just because democrats stated facts about Russian meddling in 2020 election, doesnt mean they want him as impeachment witness.
FBI warned of Russian 2020 meddling.

Makes you proud, doesn't it? Very Proud, Comrade.

Vlad makes a joke and Trump's the butt......

Putinbear smiles...bigly.

But wait, there is more... remember Russian collusion, black ledger, Mueller investigation...

Check this out.

Key witness told Team Mueller that Russia collusion evidence found in Ukraine was fabricated.

One of Robert Mueller’s pivotal trial witnesses told the special prosecutor’s team in spring 2018 that a key piece of Russia collusion evidence found in Ukraine known as the “black ledger” was fabricated, according to interviews and testimony.

The ledger document, which suddenly appeared in Kiev during the 2016 U.S. election, showed alleged cash payments from Russian-backed politicians in Ukraine to ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

“The ledger was completely made up,” cooperating witness and Manafort business partner Rick Gates told prosecutors and FBI agents, according to a written summary of an April 2018 special counsel’s interview.

Forum List

Back