Dems concentrate attacks on Romney

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Looks like JoeB was wrong. :eek:

Never mind Newt Gingrich. It’s Democrats who have been giving Mitt Romney the most trouble lately.

The DNC and the Obama campaign have relentlessly harassed him for weeks, forcing him to battle two fronts as he struggles to secure the nomination. Their efforts have constituted a kind of trial run for the general election as they’ve ignored other Republican candidates and aimed their full fire on Romney.

Democratic Attacks Draw Blood From Romney | TPM2012

Yeah they even took a little factoid that his staff was allowed to purchase their hard drives at the end of his term and ran several articles trying to insinuate he did something wrong or was hiding something just for properly clearing out his staff computers when he left office... A whole lot of smear and not one smidgen of wrong doing...

Well DUH!

the bigger question is, WHO don't they ATTACK?

I mean they are attacking a man running for President because he has ill children.

But hey, win at all cost crawl as low as need be, is their motto

Never mind Newt Gingrich. It’s Democrats who have been giving Mitt Romney the most trouble lately.

The DNC and the Obama campaign have relentlessly harassed him for weeks, forcing him to battle two fronts as he struggles to secure the nomination. Their efforts have constituted a kind of trial run for the general election as they’ve ignored other Republican candidates and aimed their full fire on Romney.

Oh, please. You call that an "attack"?

Sorry, snookums, the Democrats want to run against Romney. They have their "racism in the Mormon Church" and "Crying Ampad worker' stories all cued up for after he gets the nomination...

Last night, NBC news, did a five minute report attacking Newt with the butt-ugly Lisa Meyers and her Disney Surplus robotic movements. Keep in mind, this is the same fat cow who buried the Juanita Broaderick interview until AFTER impeachment hearings.

Yeah they even took a little factoid that his staff was allowed to purchase their hard drives at the end of his term and ran several articles trying to insinuate he did something wrong or was hiding something just for properly clearing out his staff computers when he left office... A whole lot of smear and not one smidgen of wrong doing...

Oh, I don't know, Republicans screamed bloody murder in 2001 when the Clintonoids left and destroyed a lot of files on the way out.

What was Mittens trying to hide.

Well DUH!

I mean they are attacking a man running for President because he has ill children.

And that's a very good point. They do attack everyone.

But I see the liberal media and the Republican establishment kind of teaming up to try to foist Romney on the GOP, even though it is clear that most Republicans really don't want him, because of their own agendas.

The Establishment doesn't want the grass roots to gain any more power in the party. The TEA Party already has them by the nads not letting them cut any deals with Obama. So they'd rather lose with Romney than win with someone else, and that's kind of sad.

Well DUH!

Calm down Steph, Santorum is not really in the running. :eusa_shhh:

I see YOU used the opportunity to ATTACK posters who had an opinion though... ;)

Oh, I don't know, Republicans screamed bloody murder in 2001 when the Clintonoids left and destroyed a lot of files on the way out.

What was Mittens trying to hide.

Insinuate and deflect all you want...

Fact remains, there is no there there...Only baseless smear.

Well DUH!

I see YOU used the opportunity to ATTACK posters who had an opinion though... ;)

an OPONION? that's what you call the disgusting display in that thread. Talking about his stillborn baby.
You damn right I will attack that kind of shit.

Last edited:
Well DUH!

an OPONION? that's what you call the disgusting display in that thread.
You damn right I will attack that kind of shit.

The OP of that thread was just another stupid baiting socktroll. :eusa_clap:

Yup.

Did you see Axelrod talking up Newt and slam Romney on Meet the Press this weekend?

Not a coincidence.

Sorry, snookums, the Democrats want to run against Romney. They have their "racism in the Mormon Church" and "Crying Ampad worker' stories all cued up for after he gets the nomination...

Last night, NBC news, did a five minute report attacking Newt with the butt-ugly Lisa Meyers and her Disney Surplus robotic movements. Keep in mind, this is the same fat cow who buried the Juanita Broaderick interview until AFTER impeachment hearings.

No serious democratic politician in the last thirty or so years makes race, ethnicity or religion an issue. And since Romney is not going around saying he was "chosen by god" to run..there's nothing to see here. He doesn't and hasn't said his faith is a factor in determining policy.

Ampad workers? Yep..and that's a winner too.

No serious democratic politician in the last thirty or so years makes race, ethnicity or religion an issue. And since Romney is not going around saying he was "chosen by god" to run..there's nothing to see here. He doesn't and hasn't said his faith is a factor in determining policy.

Ampad workers? Yep..and that's a winner too.

The Mormonism stuff is bullshit. Romney hasn't made it an issue. There will be too much blowback if the Dems make it an issue. The only people who will make it an issue are the haters.

The Bain Capital stuff is legit. The Dems will attack him for that because his success as a businessman is his strength.

Weaken Romney now so that Newt takes the GOP primaries

Winning strategy

:lol: Be afraid, be very afraid! ^

RomneyBelieveInAmerica.jpg

Yup.

Did you see Axelrod talking up Newt and slam Romney on Meet the Press this weekend?

Not a coincidence.
Exactly. From what I understand Karl Rove is also actively working to discredit Newt. :lol: Romney is the establishment candidate and that is who the establishment want.

This is like Survivor. One tribe picks off the members of the other tribe one by one.

Democrats can't do anything but attack republicans. obama has no record to run on. This is like obama's senate run where he successfully attacked opponents until he ran unopposed. The democrats need Romney to run because they already have the anti wall street, anti business infrastructure in place.

Forum List

Back