Dems Colluding with China to corrupt US elections?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
China seems to have a lot of detailed information as to where to target retaliatory tariffs against kprodeucts made/grown in districts where Republicans legislators are up for re-election. Where are they getting it? What relationships might The Democrat Party have with The Chinese? Are there treasonous Democrat spies working for China? How might China be funding Democrat contenders?

All questions that cry out for a special counsel and a BIG time witch-hunt!

Do you think the Chinese don’t know where the companies they’re buying from are located?

I realize that voters on the right are incapable of figuring out how this works but there’s this thing called “Google”. I can ask Google who the Congress Critters are for every Congressional District in the US. I’m pretty sure the Chinese are smart enough to do that too. The Europeans did it when they wanted to our tariffs on stuff manufactured in Paul Ryan’s District and Mitch McConell’s State.

Unlike your orange faced baboon, the Chinese make sure they know what they’re doing BEFORE they do it.

What frightens me most is how many treasonous, cowardly rat bast.ard sob's actually consider China a "nice, quaint, trading partner". This is a Communist nation with a leader who has no term limits now, a lifetime membership as leader. They throw people into prison for their political views, some disappear. They actively attack the U.S steal their technology and push around businesses for the benefit of a few bucks.

They are the Russian of 1980, yet, but they are much more dangerous. How many high level spies have they bought? How many in the intel community are working for them?

Time to fight them hard and relentlessly. This is a fight for Americas survival and some can't see the forest through the trees.

What frightens me most is how many treasonous, cowardly rat bast.ard sob's actually consider China a "nice, quaint, trading partner". This is a Communist nation with a leader who has no term limits now, a lifetime membership as leader. They throw people into prison for their political views, some disappear. They actively attack the U.S steal their technology and push around businesses for the benefit of a few bucks.

They are the Russian of 1980, yet, but they are much more dangerous. How many high level spies have they bought? How many in the intel community are working for them?

Time to fight them hard and relentlessly. This is a fight for Americas survival and some can't see the forest through the trees.
Says the Canadian lol

This seems like a bit of a stretch op. I mean just a tiny bit of legwork is all that's required to connect product origins to congressional reps from said areas.

Dems. can do what they want without consequences, primarily because they're expected to live by much lower standards. The victim card is a component of, and they sure like that victim card.

And yet everything that Trump does plays right into their hands.

Xi plays Trump even better than Putin does. When Trump pulled out of TPP, the Chinese took over as lead nation. While Trump was pulling his dog and pony show with his phony deal memos, Xi was signing the Trans Pacific Partnership in place of the USA.

When Trump cancelled foreign aid, Xi offered to finance infrastructure projects in South America. China is awash in cash and it’s willing to use that money the same way the US did in the 50’s and 60’s - on foreign aid to South America and Africa.

Trump’s desire to pull out of Syria, gives Putin and Assad a free hand and the Kurds, who have been fighting ISIS with the US will be caught between the Turks and Assad’s forces.

It’s being reported that Trump is pissed that his advisors told him the US can’t pull out.

And yet everything that Trump does plays right into their hands.

Xi plays Trump even better than Putin does. When Trump pulled out of TPP, the Chinese took over as lead nation. While Trump was pulling his dog and pony show with his phony deal memos, Xi was signing the Trans Pacific Partnership in place of the USA.

When Trump cancelled foreign aid, Xi offered to finance infrastructure projects in South America. China is awash in cash and it’s willing to use that money the same way the US did in the 50’s and 60’s - on foreign aid to South America and Africa.

Trump’s desire to pull out of Syria, gives Putin and Assad a free hand and the Kurds, who have been fighting ISIS with the US will be caught between the Turks and Assad’s forces.

It’s being reported that Trump is pissed that his advisors told him the US can’t pull out.

China is NOT in the TPP, never has been, so Xi did no such thing other than have himself placed as the indefinite leader of China.

All the fools who salivated over China being a democracy are now salivating on their "Made in China" picture frame featuring Xi. He will be the dictator, I mean, leader, for a looooong time. Jokes on you Western Useful Idiots.

As for the other stuff, time will tell regarding Syria. He made promises and doesn't want to be bogged down.

The arguments you make about Chinas economic might is precisely why they need to be dealt with. They are Communist crooks who want to destroy America. Time for people to open their eyes and follow their lies.

Do you think the Chinese don’t know where the companies they’re buying from are located?

I realize that voters on the right are incapable of figuring out how this works but there’s this thing called “Google”. I can ask Google who the Congress Critters are for every Congressional District in the US. I’m pretty sure the Chinese are smart enough to do that too. The Europeans did it when they wanted to our tariffs on stuff manufactured in Paul Ryan’s District and Mitch McConell’s State.

Unlike your orange faced baboon, the Chinese make sure they know what they’re doing BEFORE they do it.

And I'm sure they appreciate and value your assistance.

Forum List

Back