Dems accusing Trump of colluding with Russia when THEY were the colluders was a VERY BAD STRATEGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It's like smacking little johnny on the back of the head in the school cafeteria, then running to the teacher to tell her that it was BOBBY who smacked JOHNNY!!!! NOT ME!!!!

Then the teacher reviews the security camera footage.....AND SEES YOU SMACKING LITTLE JOHNNY ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND YOU GET DETENTION.

It's really really really stupid.

It looks like the only real US/Russia collusion involved the Clintons/Democrats. It's clear that her campaign paid for the phony Russian dossier on Trump. I mean, a dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with Hookers. How can any self-respecting Democrat defend it? Clinton should be held accountable. But will she? Don't count on it. The Clintons are above the law.

It's like smacking little johnny on the back of the head in the school cafeteria, then running to the teacher to tell her that it was BOBBY who smacked JOHNNY!!!! NOT ME!!!!

Then the teacher reviews the security camera footage.....AND SEES YOU SMACKING LITTLE JOHNNY ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND YOU GET DETENTION.

It's really really really stupid.
or the black thief that robs a store at gun point and then when the cops show up, shoots at them and then blames them for being racist when caught. or family blames the cops if the cops kill the thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back