Demonic Muslim terrorists played with severed heads of Jewish victims

So you're supporting "ethnic cleansing" like Milosevich did?

If US bombs killed any kids it wasn't because they were targeted. We only bomb military targets.

I remember during the Iraq war we targeted an underground communications center, which happened to have been holding hundreds of civilians. That's different that leveling a city of 2.2m.
I don't believe Israel is purposely targeting innocents... if I ever found out they were then I'd agree with your point... but I know we didn't and I know Israel doesn't...

These “people” are not human. A video has emerged of the demons playing with the bloody heads of the innocent Jews they tortured.

(I couldn’t watch.)

I once watched a video of scumsuck terrorists cutting off someone's head. That was a BIG mistake, I couldn't get the sound out of my head.

Yeah, don't watch that shit. Maybe some leftists can handle it. They're twisted and sympathize with terrorists.

So now you're claiming cutting off the heads of Arab babies or roasting them alive in ovens isn't mistreatment. You're not just an antisemite; you're a complete psycho.
You’re an antisemite - and completely deranged. What you just reported are what your fellow Muslims did to innocent Jewish babies, you demented POS.

I once watched a video of scumsuck terrorists cutting off someone's head. That was a BIG mistake, I couldn't get the sound out of my head.

Yeah, don't watch that shit. Maybe some leftists can handle it. They're twisted and sympathize with terrorists.
I can’t get out of my head just based on what I’ve read, like the Muslim demon who put a baby in the oven and roasted him till he was dead - and made sure he kept the mother alive long enough to hear the screams of her baby.

Apparently so, and they've prevented others from leaving. They want them killed so they can try to blame it on Israel to get public opinion on their side, and apparently they have a lot to protect there like their weapons and bases of operation along with continued fighting against the IDF. The last thing they want is to be run off when they've sworn to stick it out until Israel is destroyed.
How would they know a building is empty? And what makes you think they are targeting civilian living quarters? They are targeting known Hamas locations and anywhere that bombs and rockets come from at them, I would think.
One thing I've heard on good authority is that among everything else Hamas has lied about is the food and water situation. It isn't as bad as they've claimed.
If you look at the current state of Gaza it's a bombed-out shell of a city. Probably 95% of the buildings are destroyed. They created a humanitarian disaster with 2.2m homeless people living on the streets with no food, no water, no electricity, no fuel.
I don't know how many civilian deaths they created, but the IDF is losing the war on public opinion.
I don't have a dog in that fight, but the worldwide protests over Gaza are not helping Israel's cause.

Proof once again how misinformed our youth are by our fake media. If you can convince kids that these are the "good guys," what chance do you have in getting out the truth about the people they vote for every few years?
Conversely, what chance is there of convincing The Following not to vote for Trump when the more they learn about his criminal behavior the more they like him.

You’re an antisemite - and completely deranged. What you just reported are what your fellow Muslims did to innocent Jewish babies, you demented POS.
So far no evidence has been presented of Hamas decapitating Jewish babies. I don't support Hamas, which is an Israeli psy-op. Personally I couldn't care less what these Semite tribes do to each other because they're not White.

ISIS was just as bad. I wonder if there is any Zyklon-B left to blow into those 300 miles of Gaza tunnels?
Too old fashioned and slow-killing. Some kind of modern neuro-toxin that kills in seconds and dissipates after a few hours or days?

Otherwise, those Hamas scum might escape the fumes. With a fast-acting neuro-toxin, they'll never make it out of their holes.

Last edited:
These “people” are not human. A video has emerged of the demons playing with the bloody heads of the innocent Jews they tortured.

(I couldn’t watch.)

All of those claims have been retracted by the media. There's zero evidence Hamas was going around beheading people. This is nothing more than Hasbara, Israeli war propaganda.

The Israelis killed over 100 of their own people:

The only ones slaughtering and beheading babies now are the "Israelis". The fake Israelites.​

They enjoy seeing their betters suffer because they can’t be betters.

They enjoy seeing their betters suffer because they can’t be betters.
Much of the root of antisemitism is jealousy - jealousy that such a tiny minority, persecuted horribly for two millennia, still manage to push forward despite all that to become more successful than the average.

In fact, the Rabbi spoke of that at last night’s Shabbat services. Many of us have family in Israel, and all of us are stressed and devastated by not only the savage attack on October 7th but of the upsweep in antisemitism here at home (we had an armed guard posted out front last night), but the Rabbi stressed that we WILL overcome the enemy, with Gd’s help, and emerge stronger and more determined than ever not to allow antisemites to discourage us.

If you look at the current state of Gaza it's a bombed-out shell of a city. Probably 95% of the buildings are destroyed.
What do people here say all the time about the J6ers or general criminals who get slapped down heavy? "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!" Right?! Well, the Gazans should have thought of the consequences of their actions before lobbing 2,000 missiles into Israel at civilian targets then infiltrating the country and torturing and brutally murdering over 1,400 innocent women and children.

They created a humanitarian disaster with 2.2m homeless people living on the streets with no food, no water, no electricity, no fuel.
My understanding is that the Hamas reports of people being without food and water is another lie greatly exaggerated as with all Hamas claims, but the power is out yes. And the Israelis warned them and told them to move south and they didn't.

I don't know how many civilian deaths they created, but the IDF is losing the war on public opinion.
What do I care about public opinion? The public were stupid enough to vote for Joe Biden. The public are idiots and are the easiest thing to manipulate with media misinformation. Most media these days just copy text without even verifying their facts. If Israel is to survive, they must forge ahead until Hamas is destroyed.

I don't have a dog in that fight, but the worldwide protests over Gaza are not helping Israel's cause.
Fuck the "worldwide protests." Idiots will be idiots. We are a world of imbeciles. Amazing how easily the young can be lead by the nose, only, I never expected a lot of them to be on the campuses of our own ivy league colleges--- the future "brain-trust" of our nation. :icon_rolleyes:

If Gaza City is 95 % Destroyed why poo poo the 6-10 Thousand dead Hamas Fighters number so far in this War ?

Conversely, what chance is there of convincing The Following not to vote for Trump when the more they learn about his criminal behavior the more they like him.

Thing is, even assuming all the claims and charges against Trump are true, he is still 100X a better man than Joe Biden. Until someone comes up with a candidate with a better agenda for this country rather than more of the same tired crap, lies, false promises and deep state big government globalist uniparty subterfuge that got us here in the first place, I will stick with the Change-Agent Trump.

Thing is, even assuming all the claims and charges against Trump are true, he is still 100X a better man than Joe Biden. Until someone comes up with a candidate with a better agenda for this country rather than more of the same tired crap, lies, false promises and deep state big government globalist uniparty subterfuge that got us here in the first place, I will stick with the Change-Agent Trump.
Also, to stay with the topic, Trump made sure the Iranian Terror Regime remained impoverished and thus had no money to find Hamas and Hezbellah attacks.

A lot of people, including children and babies, went through a lot of torture before being killed who would be alive today if the swing states didn’t halt the count while they went in pursuit of the Plan B ballots.

P.S. And the hostages would be home with their families, as this entire nightmare wouldn’t have happened.

Forum List

Back