Demographics is Destiny

Looks as if this thread has been hijacked by fools. Consider the thread a warning, what goes around comes around and one day in the not to distant future white men will be a minority. Passing new forms of Jim Crow laws may very well come back to bite you fools in your lifetime.

Think about it, at least the few of you who know how to think.

So, when do you see the balkinzation of America completed? (or, is that word too big for you to understand?....)

LOL. Is English your native language? Seriously, if you [sic] mind works in a runoff [sic] sentence manner as do you [sic] posts, I strongly suspect you're schizophrenic.

What is your first language?
Wry Catcher obviously only speaks Dimwit....

LOL - got me. The 'r' key sometimes sticks as does the 't'. That's not an excuse, I should always read and edit my posts before hitting the reply button.

That said, have you been treated for schizophrenia, because you sure act as if you're off your axis.

BTW, do you know the meaning of the word "Cavil"? It seems to be your forte.

Looks as if this thread has been hijacked by fools. Consider the thread a warning, what goes around comes around and one day in the not to distant future white men will be a minority. Passing new forms of Jim Crow laws may very well come back to bite you fools in your lifetime.

So, when do you see the balkinzation of America completed? (or, is that word too big for you to understand?....)

Very good question. One hopes (strike that) most Americans hope that regional conflicts are not in our future, but some of the Crazy Right Wing seem to want a new Civil War.

What I suggested as likely, is a change to the political landscape as the generations which have followed the boomers have blended together (bending to your magniloquence, a vulcanization has occurred among the races) creating a true melting pot of color and culture not clouded by the intolerance of past generations.

Very good question. One hopes (strike that) most Americans hope that regional conflicts are not in our future, but some of the Crazy Right Wing seem to want a new Civil War.

What I suggested as likely, is a change to the political landscape as the generations which have followed the boomers have blended together (bending to your magniloquence, a vulcanization has occurred among the races) creating a true melting pot of color and culture not clouded by the intolerance of past generations.

Since you use 'boomers' as a pivot point, we got another good 30 years, at the least, given, that we start protecting our borders in the next 5 years. Good, cause I'll be pushing tulips in 30 years.

LOL. Is English your native language? Seriously, if you [sic] mind works in a runoff [sic] sentence manner as do you [sic] posts, I strongly suspect you're schizophrenic.

LOL - got me.

You raised the subject, not me.

`

The screaming headlines that "whitey to be a minority" is bullshit.

And you've got to be kidding about Jim Crow laws. Democrats own that evil from the past.

To try to compare voter ID laws to Jim Crow laws is over the moon. For crying out loud why is it that Democrats really believe that American blacks are too stupid and feeble minded to be able to get voter ID?

South Africa and other third world nations require voter ID? Are their minorities more intelligent and able than America's? I guess D's think so.

Give me a freaking break.

Hey, the voter ID laws are not racist. Although Republicans passed that law because they know a thing or two about how some blacks vote in the South. Especially during weekdays.

In two or three elections cycles, this will be corrected. This is a temporary set back that actually help straighten out some bad practices.

First and only: English.

No excuse then.

Nope, and I'm not blaming others either. The truth being those who find fault unnecessarily and raise trivial objections bore me. As do one sentence idiot-grams and animus toward those who are not WASPs.

LOL - got me.

I did, and the focus was on Obiwan, not you.

Reactionaries fail to understand, or refuse to acknowledge, demographics will determine the future political landscape. Half the black population lives in the South, and the Asian and Hispanic population is increasing there rapidly; that is what drives voter suppression, voter fraud isn't the issue and every honest person knows that!

The Republican Leadership knows that changing demographics are a threat to their power, and yet still pander to the right wing fringe whose membership doesn't have a clue.

Donald Demagogue must know this, as well as he knows Lincoln was spot on when he noted, "you can fool some of the people all of the time. Some of those people post on the message board everyday.
Correct.

What's remarkable is the inability – or unwillingness – of mainstream republicans to take their party back, to take control away from fearful reactionaries, social conservatives, and fiscal extremists.

LOL - got me.

Is this your defense of hypocrisy?

Wrycatcher

Got a case of butt hurt over the Republicans winning every race for governor or the Senate in the South last election???

Apparently the Democrats in the South need a little more practice at voter fraud..
View attachment 44630
====================================================
The Republicans have been very good getting out their base and knowing how to draw districts in each state.
They are winning with very little fuel in the tank.
If the Democratic base and left leaning independents are energized, watch out; goodbye to the Republican party of today.
It will happen, it is just a matter of when.
The Republicans need to modify their platform to attract young and minority voters or they are absolutely screwed.

Wry Catcher

Face it, I'm not schizophrenic. While I won't hesitate to straighten a Lib out when they're misguided, I have little patience for retards that want the same thing explained to them over and over, or people who just want to start totally asinine threads like this one. So, I like to react to that by treating them like the Idiot they are and holding them up to ridicule. Besides, it's fun to get a few laughs while they sit there with egg on their face.....

You would think the morons would learn not to put themselves in that position, wouldn't you?????

LOL - got me.

Is this your defense of hypocrisy?

No, but fuck you for asking.

Forum List

Back