Democrats: When the result of the Mueller investigation are made public...

Will Donald Trump your President then?

• No, Donald Trump will never be my President

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like pie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...will you finally acknowledge that Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential election fairly and squarely? Will you accept the fact that he is the constitutionally and legally-elected President of the United States, and that he is your President?

...will you finally acknowledge that Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential election fairly and squarely? Will you accept the fact that he is the constitutionally and legally-elected President of the United States, and that he is your President?
Boy, aren't you the needy one! Why should anyone answer when the cons refused to answer a similar question about Obama when his birth certificate was proven to be authentic?

Boy, aren't you the needy one! Why should anyone answer when the cons refused to answer a similar question about Obama when his birth certificate was proven to be authentic?
Smoke spin deflect.

I look forward to the day when the report is made public. I would like to be able to read it for myself.

and this is from someone that has said since day 1 that I did not think Trump did anything illegal.

Forum List

Back