Democrats Unsure Hillary Clinton Can Beat Donald Trump in General Election

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Democratic Party activists are conflicted over whether Hillary Clinton can take on Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in the general election, with some fearing she provides too much ammunition for the flamboyant businessman’s style of attack.

While Mr. Trump is leading the national polls and calling the shots in what’s become a circuslike GOP primary season, Mrs. Clinton tops a sedentary Democratic race with two other opponents respectfully nipping at her without doing much damage — and party stalwarts are happy to have it that way.

“I hear a lot of people saying, ‘You know, I’ve watched the Democratic debates and the Republican debates, and they’re so different. I’m sure glad I’m on the Democratic side and they’re talking about the issues. They don’t always agree with one another, but they explain why,’” said David Allen, a Democratic Party leader in Barnstead, New Hampshire. “Democrats have resolved themselves to not go into a circus and tear one another down.”....

Democrats unsure Hillary Clinton can beat Donald Trump in general election

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

Last week you showed that poll with the Bitch with a 6.1% lead, now DOWN to 5...what will you do when they SWAP places, as it will surely happen...Not everyone is that stupid!
CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

57-60% of the female electorate is going to vote for her no matter what. She has a girl!!! Consider this and add the reality that hispanics hate trumps guts.

How can you logically think he has much of a chance?

Hillary has 3-9 point lead depending on the poll against trump.

Trump is losing blacks, hispanics, asians and women.

Keep on beating on that I hate government bs!

Mattress...do you ever look up something BEFORE you make a fool of yourself?

SHOCK POLL: 45% of blacks back Trump, 40% latinos, Bad ...
prntly.com › Home › Uncategorized
6 days ago - The survey shows Trump collecting nearly 40 percent of the GOP support, but also 31 percent of the independents and even 26-plus percent of ...

Last week you showed that poll with the Bitch with a 6.1% lead, now DOWN to 5...what will you do when they SWAP places, as it will surely happen...Not everyone is that stupid!
CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

57-60% of the female electorate is going to vote for her no matter what. She has a girl!!! Consider this and add the reality that hispanics hate trumps guts.

How can you logically think he has much of a chance?

By this....which means if he is the candidate The Shrillery MIGHT get 40% of the vote! Black and Hispanic women love him!

Why Republican Women Supporting Donald Trump Say ...
www.bustle.com/.../105102-why-republican-women-supporting-donald-...
Aug 19, 2015 - Why Republican Women Supporting Donald Trump Say They Like Him As A Candidate (Despite His Anti-Women Rhetoric).

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg
What will you do when pigs fly?

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

Send them to your address to shit all over it!

Now wait a minute. The possibility of pigs flying is at least as likely as any scenario where T-rump is able to even come close to Hillary's support. I'll admit that T-rump has cornered the market on the crazy vote, but that only counts in the republican primary. The general will be totally different.

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

Now wait a minute. The possibility of pigs flying is at least as likely as any scenario where T-rump is able to even come close to Hillary's support. I'll admit that T-rump has cornered the market on the crazy vote, but that only counts in the republican primary. The general will be totally different.

Of course it will.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg

That's YOU, Clown Face! Not an HONEST bone in your body!

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

Of course it will.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg

Are you and Dark Fury twins?

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg

CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg

Are you and Dark Fury twins?

As close as you and Franco!

CW4drxsWkAAFtFU.jpg
It's all about that part of the career NOT spent in public service.

Forum List

Back