Democrats suddenly oppose flooding sanctuary cities with illegals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones hosts this Monday transmission to dive into the top news stories of the day with a take you won’t find anywhere else.

President Trump’s controversial plan to send illegals to sanctuary cities is accelerating the national conversation on border security.

Even Democrats are calling the policy unsustainable!
Watch Live: Democrats Suddenly Oppose Flooding Sanctuary Cities With Illegals

Guess you will listen and learn or not and stay clueless not my problem what you do with it.

• Banned
yeah you SUDDENLY DONT WANT IT YOU HYPOCRITICAL POS A>H

Even Cher sees the light.

“I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN,” Cher said in a Sunday tweet. “WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+????????Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS. PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS) How Can it Take Care Of More?”

The liberal pop singer’s tweet comes after President Trump proposed releasing incoming migrants from custody and into sanctuary cities. The proposed move ironically drew the ire of many liberals, who were quick to push back against the idea.

Cher’s course reversal drew the attention of many on Twitter who noted the irony:

“I’ll never forget where I was and what I was doing the moment Cher became a Republican,” tweeted Michael Knowles.

Forum List

Back