Democrats Still Don't Get it: Obama..."it was voter turnout."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Obama: Democrats lost by not showing up - CNN Video
It is was ideological stance on trade, your narcissistic condescending attitude to working class whites in the Rust Belt, and your support for a group that advocates the murder of police officers. Also, all of us looooowly peasants outside of DC Beltway and NY City cable news...saw through their bullshit efforts to elect Hillary. Coverage of Trump was so negative it turned people off. No coronation for the elitist, insider, Billary.

I think you're right - they don't get it. Trump appealed to people who were being ignored and whose jobs had been shipped to Mexico because of Bill Clinton's NAFTA. And small business owners who are paying the highest corporate taxes on earth. Here's a really good summary of how Trump won in my opinion.

It is a reflection of the psychopaths who run that party, and the servile morons who follow it, that they blamed the FBI, Putin, deplorables, alt-right, fake news, sexism...anywhere they could point the finger at. NEVER could it be that they were rejected. Just not possible.
Hillary spent a lot of time telling Trump to "disavow" this group of voters or that. What the narcissist didnt understand is that voters choose the politician and not the other way around.

It is a reflection of the psychopaths who run that party, and the servile morons who follow it, that they blamed the FBI, Putin, deplorables, alt-right, fake news, sexism...anywhere they could point the finger at. NEVER could it be that they were rejected. Just not possible.
Hillary spent a lot of time telling Trump to "disavow" this group of voters or that. What the narcissist didnt understand is that voters choose the politician and not the other way around.
They are the American sheeple.

It's so cute, watching the worst immoral narcissists of the right projecting their own way of thinking on to decent people,

Now, we could have an intelligent discussion on this, but probably not with hate-rage kooks on this thread. But let's try.

Tell us, OP, what examples of "condescending" attitudes from Democrats towards working class whites can you give? Best I can tell, you made that up. That is, you fell for Republican fiction, because you wanted to be the victim. I guess the lesson here is that Republicans lied well, by telling whites what victims they were.

Also, can you justify your rank hypocrisy here? Republicans make it a policy to insult liberal areas whenever possible, as you just did. You see no problem with that, but then you turn about and squeal about imaginary insults to your own side. Shouldn't you try being consistent, and not insult either side? You know, like the liberals.

It's so cute, watching the worst immoral narcissists of the right projecting their own way of thinking on to decent people,

Now, we could have an intelligent discussion on this, but probably not with hate-rage kooks on this thread. But let's try.

Tell us, OP, what examples of "condescending" attitudes from Democrats towards working class whites can you give? Best I can tell, you made that up. That is, you fell for Republican fiction, because you wanted to be the victim. I guess the lesson here is that Republicans lied well, by telling whites what victims they were.

Also, can you justify your rank hypocrisy here? Republicans make it a policy to insult liberal areas whenever possible, as you just did. You see no problem with that, but then you turn about and squeal about imaginary insults to your own side. Shouldn't you try being consistent, and not insult either side? You know, like the liberals.
Clinging to guns and Bibles; shutting down coal industry and causing mass unemployment; advocating for homofascist marriage; multiple Muslim terrorist attacks against the US and Western allies. These are things middle Americans have figured out.

Clinging to guns and Bibles;

An accurate statement about a certain class of people. Not speaking about whites in general.

shutting down coal industry and causing mass unemployment

The coal industry was cratering long before Obama took office, and will continue to crater. You didn't make a peep about it as it cratered under Bush, and you won't make a peep as it continues to crater under Trump.

advocating for homofascist marriage;

That has nothing to do with white people, so one wonders why you brought it up.

multiple Muslim terrorist attacks against the US and Western allies.

Far, far fewer than under Bush. Given you didn't weep about it then, you're simply confirming my point.

These are things middle Americans have figured out.

Because they apparently wanted to be part of a hypocritical victimhood cult, as you are.

Clinging to guns and Bibles;

An accurate statement about a certain class of people. Not speaking about whites in general.

shutting down coal industry and causing mass unemployment

The coal industry was cratering long before Obama took office, and will continue to crater. You didn't make a peep about it as it cratered under Bush, and you won't make a peep as it continues to crater under Trump.

advocating for homofascist marriage;

That has nothing to do with white people, so one wonders why you brought it up.

multiple Muslim terrorist attacks against the US and Western allies.

Far, far fewer than under Bush. Given you didn't weep about it then, you're simply confirming my point.

These are things middle Americans have figured out.

Because they apparently wanted to be part of a hypocritical victimhood cult, as you are.
You're the racist who wants to paint it as white.
The coal industry has been squeezed by the EPA. We have been hit multiple times by Muslim terrorism as a result of Obama's feckless appeasement policy.
You wanted a pointed discussion and you got it. Now you're just being dishonest.

Forum List

Back