Democrats show how racist they are, they demand vote I.D...for their own elections....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....they want to hide voter fraud in general elections so they fight Voter I.D. laws....and accuse the people who want to protect the Right to vote of being racists for wanting Voter I.D....

Now....with another democrat stealing a democrat party election, just like hilary did to bernie, the democrats now want Voter I.D....to protect their own elections from themselves...

Tee Hee: California Progressives Allege Voter Fraud in Democrat Party Election, Demand Voter ID

The defeated candidate's supporters were furious, insisting that the outcome was highly suspicious, if not outright fraudulent. And one of their specific objections was absolutely delicious:

Supporters of the losing candidate in a bitterly disputed election to serve as chair of the California Democratic Party say they’ll begin a detailed audit of the votes on Tuesday. The move comes after protests, allegations of ballot stuffing and bitter disputes after votes at a weekend party convention. The unprecedented effort to examine the documentation of the disputed state party’s election results was announced by outgoing California Democratic Party chair John Burton at the close of a raucous state Democratic convention this weekend.

Ellis, the former director of Emerge America, a women’s political organization, lost the election by a narrow margin of 62 votes out of 3,000 cast. Her loss immediately set off protests from hundreds of her backers, many of whom charged that there were irregularities that included allowing voters to cast proxy ballots without proper ID.

Some Democratic insiders are already worried the dispute has potential to do long-term damage, creating a rift in the state party as it heads into crucial 2018 elections...
People voting in a close election "without proper ID"? Perish the thought. Even California's beleaguered Republican Party couldn't whiff on this one. Swing and a drive:

So if they are so racist why is the republican party made up of 99.99% white goyim?

All of the racists in the country now inhabit the democrat party.....they also control the education system, hollywood, the universities...and have lied about the Republicans since the mid 1960s.........

So if they are so racist why is the republican party made up of 99.99% white goyim?

All of the racists in the country now inhabit the democrat party.....they also control the education system, hollywood, the universities...and have lied about the Republicans since the mid 1960s.........
Were those criminal white hillbillies that were terrorizing a black kids birthday party and community with shotguns, confederate flags, and a big ol truck, democrats?

Were those criminal white hillbillies that were terrorizing a black kids birthday party and community with shotguns, confederate flags, and a big ol truck, democrats?

Don't know.....I do know that the ones who owned slaves, hanged blacks and republicans, and now keep blacks trapped in failing government schools are democrats......

Forum List

Back