Democrats scam to rig NY Mayor Race Uncovered

One Democrat, five Republicans involved in the scheme. Funny you only mentioned the one Democrat.

Hmmm...

Last edited:
Mr. Smith, a Queens Democrat who rose to become the first black president of the State Senate, was accused of conspiring with City Councilman Daniel J. Halloran III, a Queens Republican, to get his name on the ballot for mayor as a Republican, which would require a majority of the party’s leadership in the city to approve.

The others arrested were Joseph J. Savino, the Bronx G.O.P. chairman; Vincent Tabone, vice chairman of the Queens Republican Party; and Noramie F. Jasmin, the mayor of the Rockland County village of Spring Valley, and her deputy, Joseph A. Desmaret, according to a criminal complaint.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/n...trying-to-rig-mayors-race.html?pagewanted=all

well not really becuase the republicans lets criminals who work to keep Americans from voting rise to the very top of the party

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee

right from the leadership

Stranger things have happened in NYC. In the '69 elections the Conservative and Liberal parties that usually backed the Republicans and Democrats respectively, had a major role. That year the Conservatives backed the Democratic candidate and the Republicans dumped their own incumbent mayor in favor of a different candidate. He then ran solely as a Liberal and won!!!

John Lindsay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaking of bribes... This is no different than the $350 Taxpayer funded rebate check headed to New York households that make between $40,000 and $300,000 with at least one child expected to hit right before next years elections. And yes, that is not a misprint... New York politicians think that people who make $300,000 a year and have a kid need a $350 Tax rebate check.
Tax rebate?s timing odd - LeaderHerald.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community - The Leader Herald

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee

right from the leadership

Of course you left out the part about eliminating inelligible voters from the voter rolls........because that's how democrats win elections. Everyone gets to vote, registered or not, citizen or not, dead or alive.....multiple times.

Forum List

Back