Democrats Redefine "Terrorism"

Obviously, you and the rest of your MAGA cult would say lots of stuff that is just batshit crazy.
IOW, any opposition is to be demonized, lied about and irrationally smeared, not defeated in the arena of ideas. Here's a hint, when you approach the field of battle with such a leader, you don't get taken seriously.

If you don't know who that is, you are either her and lying, or you need to read up on the history of this board.
Why don't you just tell us? Why the pants-wetting fear of naming this mysterious SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED?

You do understand that Harry Potter was fiction, right?

And can you point me to the Official History of USMB webpage?

Why don't you just tell us? Why the pants-wetting fear of naming this mysterious SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED?

You do understand that Harry Potter was fiction, right?

And can you point me to the Official History of USMB webpage?

If you don't get the joke, it's either on you or you are ignorant.

LAIR!

LAIR? Are we talking about Voldemort's lair now?

You cultists need to understand that those outside of your cult don't know what your cult mythology is.

And if you don't know, now you know.

This is Board history, well before MAGA.

I really think you are the Derp Lord.

Doesn't anyone remember when Obama, trying to limit his own terrorist past, tried to rename terrorism as 'man-caused disasters'? That's just how sick and twisted liberal scum really are.

And then threaten to kill people.

Wildly dishonest of you to leave that part out. But then, your goal is to run cover for fascist brownshirt tactics. Any lie to support TheParty is justified, eh?
There isn't a shred of evidence to support those allegations.

And then threaten to kill people.

Wildly dishonest of you to leave that part out. But then, your goal is to run cover for fascist brownshirt tactics. Any lie to support TheParty is justified, eh?
Thank goodness that's not happening. That would be bad.

IOW, any opposition is to be demonized, lied about and irrationally smeared, not defeated in the arena of ideas. Here's a hint, when you approach the field of battle with such a leader, you don't get taken seriously.
IOW You're nuts. It's not unfair to point that out.

Forum List

Back