Democrats or Democratic President not the answer for America

You need to point some out? Examples please.

Bush cut taxes - conservatives cheered
Bush invaded a country - conservatives cheered
Bush selected ideologues to the SC - conservatives cheered
Bush vetoed child care - conservatives cheered
Bush started faith based initiatives - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced aid to our veterans - conservatives cheered
Bush engaged in illegal wire tapping - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced environmental regulations - conservatives cheered
Bush tried to outsource SS - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced taxes - conservatives cheered

I love how transparent conservative tactics are. They are good enough to trick themselves, and that's about it. :doubt:

I have a lot of respect for you for admitting that. You are the only person I have seen with the guts to say that.

Believe me, he's not the only one who feels that way. Bush isn't a conservative he's a caricature of a conservative. Him and he's dad both. We're best done with the lot of them!

When it was Bush 41 v. Clinton, I said, "Well, better a 3rd class fireman than a first class arsonist." The first time I held my nose to vote.

With Bush 43, I think what we have is a 1st class self-immolator. The last time I hold my nose and vote.

I will not vote for these silly fuckers any more. No McLame for me. (No Obama either for that matter).

Believe me, he's not the only one who feels that way. Bush isn't a conservative he's a caricature of a conservative. Him and he's dad both. We're best done with the lot of them!

When it was Bush 41 v. Clinton, I said, "Well, better a 3rd class fireman than a first class arsonist." The first time I held my nose to vote.

With Bush 43, I think what we have is a 1st class self-immolator. The last time I hold my nose and vote.

I will not vote for these silly fuckers any more. No McLame for me. (No Obama either for that matter).

I can only hope there are a lot more out there like you and me. If so Bob Barr might make a pretty good showing :)

The problem is Bush has been so bad, many people have forgot that true conservatives can be good for us all.

Amen brother! :clap2:

Hard to argue that conservatism doesn't work... What has been proven not to work over and over and over and over and over again is Communism/Marxism, etc...

Forum List

Back