Democrats new theme song unveiled

hey, gramps... did you see, randy newman wrote the GOP theme song for this year's election:

Randy Newman is probably best known for cuddly anthems like “You’ve Got A Friend In Me,” the theme from Toy Story. But on his solo albums, he’s a sardonic, cynical songwriter. In his 1972 song “Political Science” he suggested America get revenge on all the countries that hate us by blowing them up with nuclear weapons. “Sail Away” is about a slave trader who entices Africans to board a ship by promising them that America is a land of ease and plenty.

Newman has written a song about this year’s presidential election, “I’m Dreaming of a White President,” which parodies the fact that 91.5 percent of Mitt Romney’s supporters are white. It’s a poignant evocation of white nostalgia for the first 232 years of American history, when portraits of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln looked down on every grade school classroom.

Source: Randy Newman Is Dreaming of a White President | NBC Chicago

Nah. I think this should be the one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ8wC0OhAgY]Joe Walsh - (I.L.B.T.'s) I Like Big Tits [HIGH-QUALITY] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back